“Amazing food experience”

Vijay Valley Resort
Ranked #388 of 972 Restaurants in Udaipur
Reviewed 7 November 2021

One of the tastiest restaurants I’ve ever tried. I found it by chance, but for many days after eating there, I dream about his delicious dishes. The owner was so kind and he had unique dishes cooked for me because of my allergies. Furthermore, the location is peaceful, friendly and clean. I strongly recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: November 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 7 November 2021 via mobile

On the way from Jodhpur to Udaipur, we found this jam in the middle of a beautiful wildlife area. We have enjoyed a lunch by tasting a couple of vegetarian local dishes. A mixed vegetable with rice and a delicious gravy for my wife and a curry veggie with roti for me definitely excellent. The owner is a great guy that makes everything to have his clients happy and smiling. The dining area is bright and benefit of a nice view on the natura through wide windows. Strongly recommended to anyone and particularly to international visitors that want to spend a relaxing moment and eat safely.

Date of visit: November 2021