Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$36
Agoda.com$36
All reviews swimming pool rooftop lounge banquet hall corporate event room decoration nice interior safety measures family visit boutique hotel tasty food excellent hotel major attractions highly recommend this hotel superb hospitality for making our stay memorable sightseeing places rajasthani food
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2022

I am very thankful for wonderful service & very good rooms , nice food & nice location..The staffs were pretty good and the rooms were clean..Had a great experience and will definitely visit again with friends

Trip type: Travelled on business
Raj Chaudhari, Owner at Hotel Suvin Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted to know that you found our hotel location perfect. Our team was delighted to serve delicious food. I'm glad you found our team to be extremely helpful whilst providing the most amazing customer service. We are truly fortunate to welcome you & making your experience memorable.

I & my Team look forward to Welcoming you Back at Our Hotel Suvin Residency By Arni Hospitality

Reviewed 23 January 2022

We went on a trip with all our friends.. hum log Rajasthan ke trip ke liye gaye the.. we started with Udaipur and had an excellent experience.. the hotel was far good and all of us were happy when we checked out

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 January 2022 via mobile

I have been travelling all over the country for past few years now, recently visited Udaipur for a trip with my family, Trust me when I say this This hotel was such a gem! We enjoyed the food so much the staffs were so kind and helpful towards us, our children played all day in the beautiful lawn of Hotel Suvin Residency, if i ever visit Udaipur Again The Hotel Would be my go to place :)

1  Thank 179paritosht
Raj Chaudhari, Owner at Hotel Suvin Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Reviewed 7 January 2022

Me and my family went to Udaipur last week we were allowed for early check-in , we were treated with welcome drinks and the rooms were totally clean, the MD of the Hotel Personally came to Greet Us and that was something new to experience, The hospitality was 10/10. this property worth Spending your holidays.

1  Thank Pulkitjain21

Reviewed 30 December 2021

Everything is more than expectation. Nice property and good staff, esp Das Sir.
Equipped with renowned stuffs, spacious rooms, fast and big elevator. Roof top swimming pool with pleasant View. Overall best option in price range.

Date of stay: December 2021