Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$32
View deal
Hotels.com$32
Travelocity$32
Tripadvisor$32
FindHotel
Agoda.com$35
Orbitz.com$32
All reviews mountain view the rooftop swimming pool room service mark amenities terrace chef property hospitality services city
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2021

we had stayed for two days recently & I regret to say following :

1.Very Poor management & no clarity about roles persons.
2.Very Poor room service & restaurant service.
3.In both days TV didn't work due to no recharge.
4.Based on room tariff it is not at all worth to pay it & there are other hotels giving good service in cheaper rates.
5.Location is remote.
6.The staff is not responsible & committed.

Room tip: Nothing special
Date of stay: September 2021
The White Fresco, Owner at The White Fresco Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2022

Dear Guest,

We want to extend our sincerest apologies concerning all the issues that you have faced.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay.
I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room, problems in customer service is not something we are known for.
We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you.
I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property.
It would be such a pleasure to welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!
We regret your inconveniences.

Thanks & Regards.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Affordable price, Excellent view! The best part was the pool and coffee shop on terrace. We spent our evng almost there enjoying mountain view. The staff was very helpful. Also the dinner was so tasty. We would definitely stay here again. Overall it's a good experience. Would surely recommend others as well!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Preet Mathuria, General Manager at The White Fresco Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear Mam,

Thank you for giving such an amazing review, we are glad that you liked staying at our property.
We would love to have you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

What an amazing experience it was. I stayed there for 2 nights with my friends we had lot of fun at this property the best thing about this property is the view of mountains and the rooftop Swimming pool including the service our stay was up to the mark will definitely visit again .

Date of stay: June 2021

Namaskar!

Thank you for choosing to stay with The White Fresco, during your recent visit to Udaipur, and for sharing your appreciation with us.
We are very pleased to know that you appreciated our competent employees and the room facilities with all the amenities. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our service to go the extra mile. Your kind words have been passed on to our teams which will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work. We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back with us at The White Fresco, Udaipur

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Our stay was spot on.. The room, the hospitality, the view everything was really nice. Rooftop swimming pool and the lunch room near it had a beautiful view. Overall we enjoyed our stay there. Will surely visit again when i want a getaway from the daily mediocre life.

Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our resort and its services.
It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at The White Fresco. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. My team and I truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

Nice place to stay away from the crowd ,beautiful mountains around the hotel , could see amazing sunrise from room, breakfast was made with customer choice for morning coffee there is cafeteria place near swimming pool side at night I personally enjoyed sitting under open sky with keeping my feet in the pool

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Nisha,

Namaskar!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking time to share your review.
It gives me a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your appreciation while noting the details is absolutely commendable. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the resort with fond memories. I and my team look forward to welcome you back at The White Fresco, Udaipur.