The property is around 30 km away from Udaipur city and that is the best part of it! Here is what makes it different from others:
1. Well-managed property with lush green trees, managed by the owner himself who is a retired agriculture professor.
2. Well-planned and well-managed rooms (or huts) for stay with cleanliness
3. A swimming pool and other games like carom, chess, archery, badminton, etc. to chill out
4. Friendly nature of the hosts (which matters a lot!)
5. Delicious food served afresh as ordered, so you do not have to travel to get good food! (though it takes some time in preparation as they start preparing after you order)
These all are positives which you will experience yourself when you visit Vyomanh Resort! Next time when I travel at Udaipur, this resort will be on my top priority for stay!
Our stay at resort was comfortable. There are many good places to explore nearby this resort.This resort is good option for those who loves nature.