Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$55
$67
$50
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$67
Travelocity$67
Agoda.com$50
All reviews rooftop restaurant city palace roof top swimming pool old city the hotel staff excellent view budget hotel auto mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021

The hotel is charming with its curated spaces, giving a cosy , traditional feel while it is equipped with all the basic modern amenities.

The front office staff - particularly Mr. Pradeep, are very helpful, courteous and accomodating.

The rooms are comfortable, for the price range and the roof top restaurant has THE MOST SPECTACULAR VIEW !!!!

The food and sevice is also good and the staff are ever ready to extend any assistance that you might need .

It is located rather centrally and is within walking distance to numerous eateries , and sigh seeing spots.

We would definitely recommend this choice of hotel and look forward to visiting again.

Dr. Mukherjee.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank blazingbolt
Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

My experience with this hotel was exceptionally good.rooms are nice bathroom are super clean and maintain rooftop restaurant have a great view staff was so genuine and generous and knew how to provide the best kind of service to their visitors staff were too helpful and did many service even without asking for. Food was delicious no need to go anywhere for food they have the best I tried many outside. I m so thankful to the hotel staff for making my visit remarkable.best hotel in Udaipur in this budget.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank KamalAhlawat89
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I am glad we chose Udaigarh for our stay. This hotel is right in old City and therefore most of udaipur is accessible by foot from here. From the location to gorgeous rooftops views and a restaurant that serves yummy food, Udaigarh turned out to be the perfect choice for us.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

So I decided to visit Udaipur and started searching for hotels . I found udaigarh and just read reviews ... I was in doubt till I came here but believe me you won’t regret your decision if you plan your stay here . It’s reasonable as well as the owner is very good . I am highly recommending this hotel . Usually people like me doubts while reading the review , thinking may be the person attached with hotel are doing this for marketing but the reviews for udaigarh are totally genuine.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2020

The apartmet was great! The administration was also friendly and ready to help you by your request. Everything was so nice that I do not know why someone needs to consider anything else.” I mean seriously the view & Heritage rooms + yummy food + full panoramic view just amazinggg .

Date of stay: September 2020