2,307 results
All reviews rose petals floor butler sheesh mahal library bar lake pichola boat ride personal butler butler service like royalty airport pick royal treatment indian restaurant luxurious hotel special thanks f b amazing hospitality every evening
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel is amazingly beautiful,nestled on the shore of Lake Pichola . The staff are warm gracious and so very helpful. Bar and restaurant's great .Pool ,grounds,spa all wonderful. The hotel has it's own jetty and boats to take you to the " main land " where the City Palace is ready to fascinate you.

Room Tip: Lake view on any floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
NambyRajesh, General Manager at The Leela Palace Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Your kind words are much appreciated and has been communicated to the team.

It remains our endeavor to create such memorable experiences for all our guests. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the city of lakes.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The Leela Udaipur is one of the best properties I've stayed at in India. The hospitality is unmatched. The entire staff pampers your every wish and desire and make you feel like a royal. Right from the rose petals showers to welcome you to the time you checkout, everything seems like a luxurious dream.
The Leela may not be as old and historic as the Taj Lake palace or Udaivilas, but they more than make up for it by their transcendental rich interiors. The rooms are spacious with great views of the lake and the city palace. Every nook and corner of the property is decorated with beautiful adornments. The entire team right from the manager to the doorman and boat man have one purpose - to make sure you're satisfied.
The food was absolutely amazing. The laal maas is a must try. We were celebrating my mother's birthday and they went out of their way to make sure we celebrated us in way that we would remember forever. They even made a huge collage of our family pictures as a greeting card and gave it to my mother.

The hospitality that we experienced here has set a new benchmark for other places!

Will definitely repeat!

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review on TripAdvisor.

We are fortunate that you had chosen The Leela Palace Udaipur for the special occasion in celebrating your mother's birthday. It is our endeavor to redefine luxury as we know it to be today through the creation of unforgettable and memorable experiences and I am thrilled that we were able to achieve this with you.

I am absolutely delighted to note that you enjoyed many aspects of your with us and for elaborating it in detail right from the arrival experience, the ambience, food, decor and the beauty of our Palace. Your kind words and compliments are truly appreciated and has been shared with the entire staff, I am sure this will go a long way in motivating them in creating wow moments for all our guests in future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Beautiful rooms, fabulous decoration and outstanding service. The spa experience was a little too fussy for my taste, though the standard of treatment was good.
The food quality was exceptional, particularly at the restaurant Sheesh Mahal, which must have one of the best and most romantic views in Udaipur.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note your appreciation for all aspects of your stay with us including the attentive hospitality extended by our team. I am glad you enjoyed the treatment at our Spa, however your valuable feedback is well noted. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I loved our stay at The Leela Palace in Udaipur. Arriving on the boat to their jetty is already a great experience. Upon arrival, everyone welcomes you with so much care and looking at every detail to make it a unique experience. The hotel is beautiful and very well kept. Staff are very warm and pay a lot to attention upon customer service. The rooms are fantastic, with a nice decoration and very cozy. Common spaces are perfect together with the beautiful decoration. Breakfast, probably one of the best I had in India (we visited over 10 cities), with a big variet. Restaurant and spa...FANTASTIC, as well as the swimmingpool which is located in a great place and with a lot of space around the área. We loved our stay here and would deffinetely reccomend to experience The Leela experience.

Room Tip: I would reccommend rooms at the main building. everything is near and convenient.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a glowing review on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to note that you found the property beautiful, including the restaurant, food, pool and our award winning Spa, attentiveness of the staff, more so to note that we were able to make your stay comfortable and memorable.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Quite the best stay ever. The room and general facilities were immaculately clean and well appointed. The room was large and maintained by helpful staff. In fact the staff in general were always helpful and couldn't do more for us. Food was excellent, vatied and plentiful. The very large pool was a high point and was most enticing on a hot afternoon with attentative staff. Access to Yoga was a welcome break.

Room Tip: Lake views
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to note your appreciation for all aspects of your stay with us including the attentive hospitality extended by our team. I am glad you enjoyed the yoga session. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward!