I went to Leela in June 2012 with my family. It was a great experience. The hotel is extremely grand. Rooms are very elegant and modern with a breathtaking view. The service was elegant. My 2 year old loved to roam around in the corridors. Whenever he ws near reception, he was greeted with a customized rajasthani song.
We got Royal treatment all through our stay. The staff was very courteous and helpful.
It was the best 5 star experience that I ahve experienced till date.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leela Palace, Udaipur, with its breathtaking view of the Aravalli Mountains stands majestically in a natural setting on the banks of the Lake Pichola. The Leela Palace offers its discerning guests an opportunity to experience royal living of majestic times.Evoking a grandeur and opulence of a bygone era, all 80 rooms and suites overlook the tranquil waters of the lake. Heritage and Lake view rooms finely appointed with artifacts and furnishings representing the handicrafts of Rajasthan. The suites evoke a sense of architecture which includes the rich and natural detailing of traditional Indian palaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, EaseMyTrip, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Yatra and TravelGuru so you can book your The Leela Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- The Leela Palace Udaipur Rajasthan