2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/06/22
Hotels.com$76
Travelocity$76
Hurb$87
All reviews safety precautions great experience general manager delicious food supportive staff his team awesome stay will visit again special thanks amazing hospitality comfortable stay beautiful property pools services purohit ambience mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

I stayed at this property with my friends in January and had a real great experience. The food and ambiance were great and the staff was courteous. I want to mention the awesome spa too which is pool side. it’s fantastic.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ramya Resorts and Spa, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2022

Greetings of the Day!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and posting your generous compliments. It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at "Ramya Resort & Spa, Udaipur."

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Email: gm@ramyahotels.com

Reviewed 6 January 2022

Had a great and comfortable stay at Ramya Resort. The place is exactly what looks in the pictures. The staff is good and when assistance needed, they are available. Would highly recommend to people traveling to Udaipur and nearby.

The resort follows the Covid protocols and its no.1 in cleanliness.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ramya Resorts and Spa, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

Email: gm@ramyahotels.com

Reviewed 6 December 2021

It was our office annual tour, and we were 45 people stayed here. I had been to Udaipur a number of times earlier, But I admit that Ramya is one of the best resorts I had visited, I am telling this because we are pleased with the Hospitality they had offered us from check-in till check-out.

Mr. Ravindra and his team had planned everything perfectly as we had earlier discussed at the time of booking,

The Rooms and Room service is simply awesome, each of us liked it
The Food is awesome too. Special DJ arrangements were done as planned and it was perfect. I am very thankful to the Ramya team that they had taken good care of us and everything was planned better than we had thought.

Once again special Thanks to Ravindra Ji (General manager) for support and all arrangement.

Room tip: Pool View Rooms, Great Food, Best Service
Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Ramya Resorts and Spa, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2021

Greetings of the Day!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor and also for posting your generous compliments. It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at "Ramya Resort & Spa, Udaipur".

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the Ramya Resort and Spa with my family on 12th Nov and we had a truly wonderful experience. We were very well looked after and the child had a wonderful experience. The resort is very beautiful and well maintained. The staff is polite, humble, professional and above all very courteous. They have a good eye for detail and are very proactive and professional with their service standards. Their rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The interior or exterior are all very maintained. The food is yummy and above all the chefs will go out of their way to customize it as per your taste buds. A resort which offers value for money. Special thanks to their General Manager and team for looking after us so well.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramya Resorts and Spa, Guest Services / Front Office at Ramya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

I am writing to express how much I enjoyed my wedding anniversary spent with my wife. There was never a dull moment during my stay at your place, with a heart full of gratitude, thank you. May God bless you for your amazing hospitality and kindness.I hope to see you soon.
I would recommend all my family members, friends to plan a visit to Ramya Resort and Spa

Regards
Shubhank and Nishi Sharma

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shub1234