“Worth the trip across town”
Review of Natraj Lodge

Natraj Lodge
Ranked #40 of 785 Restaurants in Udaipur
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Actually, the trip across town is part of the fun of going to Natraj. My husband and I opted to walk, so we built up quite an appetite by the time we got there. I like the atmosphere at Natraj: families, people on their lunch break, couples, and the quick moving servers. It's an enjoyable aspect of the meal. Honestly, I'm not 100% of everything I ate (dal, rice, chapatti, mint chutney, and after that I got a little lost), but it was all really good. At 80 rupees, it was an astonishingly affordable meal. I highly recommend. Bring your own soda as they only serve water.

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We went to the Natraj Lodge on our last day of Udaipur. We visited the old location and upon entering didnt realize what was waiting for us. This place was a gem. Have been to many Thali restaurants but there was something special about it. The place is ok, ambiance is not good, but once you settle on the table and the servers serve you, you look amused at the variety. All the dishes were great, I just loved the food. One of the best simple vegetarian food that I had in a Thali Restaurant. The service was prompt and they would keep visiting you to fill your plate. The five vegetables, salad, curd, sweet,rice,papad and the tawa rotis. Its like home away from home. I definitely recommend it to anyone who visits Udaipur. All this unlimited food(as much as you can eat) for only 80INR per person. I was amazed with the quality of preparation. I would definitely visit again. Thanks TA for helping me find this great restaurant.

4  Thank Matrix0683
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I had been there several times,earlier the taste was awesome and service was also very fast.

But now,they are not attending the guest properly,service was slow.we had to call them thrice of four times for same thing.no doubt its so tasty,but now they have reduced the quantity of vegetables.

also,its so congested,a person needs a light atmosphere.its already crowdy,had no any ventilation .

They should improve it.

2  Thank Nehaa89
Reviewed 7 January 2012

A nice Rajasthani Thali meal at the Nataraj restaurant on station road. very nice, delicious, spicy, Rajasthani food. They had Gujarati variants of kadhi & Dal, slightly sweeter. you can opt for Rajasthani variant if you want spicy of teekhi.

2  Thank desai66
Reviewed 4 January 2012

The best home food in Udaipur. at very minimal cost. i used to go there when i was student. it was very reasonable price restaurant for us. i miss the place and the delicious food. Expression of owner and the waters will be always smiley. i would recommend the restaurant to every tourist. :D

2  Thank akashvedi