4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$166
Priceline$166
CheapTickets$166
Travelocity$166
Orbitz.com$166
Trip.com$166
All reviews royal luxury sher singh special thanks wifi connectivity approach road rooms are huge souvenir shop special mention f b manager national park restaurant manager beautiful property memorable stay front office great hospitality excellent stay courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

First trip to ranthambore and got the best hospitality and service.
I would like to give me special thanks for chef deepak who has given us so yummy food every day. Also, special thanks to Mohinder jee for making my son’s birthday special by arranging everything as er request. My kid enjoyed a lot

Perfect resort, perfect sight, perfect location, perfect food.

Would recommend every couple, family, to visit The tigress.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mohinder Singh, General Manager at The Tigress Resort & SPA, Ranthambore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Dear ravinderk2013,

Greetings from The Tigress Resort & Spa Ranthambore!!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Tigress Resort & Spa Ranthambore and we thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

Actually we stayed in Tigress on Dushera and we all three family enjoyed every moment over there.

Food was fantastic, rooms size are much bigger and most enjoyable moment was swimming pool & Rajasthani folk dance in the evening.

Overall the stay was awesome, Will definitely recommend with family & friends.

Good Job The Team Tigress.

Dear Sarita222,

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

A Big thanks to Entire team of Tigress, We had a wonderful stay over there.

Staff was very polite, decent & Coperative.

They prepared the food as per our choice because that day, not crowdy.

Excellent Service by each n every staff, they always ready for any small things.

Will visit again with official group in January-22.

Dear Vandana1039,

Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

We visited tigress on 15th Oct and stayed 3 nights.The rooms are spacious and hotel staff is very polite and honest.I.had misplaced my gold bracelet and informed the hotel manager Mohinder Singh on reaching Mumbai.He offered full support and checked the rooms along with the cleaning staff.He asked me to check my stuff again.
I found it later in my luggage.My sincere thanks to the hotel and especially Mr Mohinder Singh for bearing with me and being patient with me in this ordeal.
Do visit this place for the beautiful location and hospitality.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Anjali S,

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

Villa was supposed to have a beautiful garden rather it was a mere old tradition terrace with literally no view.

Room service was pathetic, it took 1.5 hrs to send water bottle. It had limited options for dine in and we had to order same dish both nights.
Above that they charged the bills for items which weren’t delivered and they were signed by their staff without our permission. They need to improve a lot with their service . Much better options are available at cheaper price so do consider those before going for this.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank arushag2015
Mohinder Singh, General Manager at The Tigress Resort & SPA, Ranthambore, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear arushag2015,

Greetings from The Tigress Resort & Spa Ranthambore !!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write us on your experience at The Tigress Resort & Spa Ranthambore.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

At the outset, please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. I have noted your feedback and I can well understand your disappointment. Needless to mention, we have taken this up very strongly with our team to be much more attentive and focused towards our guests.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back.