2 people are viewing this hotel
$40
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
FindHotel$42
eDreams
All reviews royal orchid tiger trail mr ajay huge property spacious rooms delicious food front office special thanks excellent stay family trip swimming pool comfortable stay awesome hospitality awesome hotel room service railway station visited ranthambore
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

The most kind & supportive staff i've ever encoutered. They just don't know the word, "No". Would recommend to everyone. Handled ably by Mr. Ajay. If you ever found yourself planning to visit Ranthambhore, this is the place you should stay in.. Breathtaking views, spacious rooms & exemplary service..

P.S.- They even came to return wallet of one of our person halfway through the city.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2022

We visited this place with family to attend a family function. The service offered was upto the mark. The main feature was the food which they customised to our needs and preference including the restaurant meals.
The function was very well arranged and everything went extremely smooth.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2022 via mobile

Had a blissful stay at the hotel .
Hotel have a lush Greenery landscape with mind-boggling garden.
Food quality and taste was on point.
Room services were good.
Staff was really helpful .
Room and bathroom were really neat and clean.
A MUST VISIT TO THIS HOTEL :)

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

When we talk about service and food, Regenta Ranthambhore does it better than anyone else. Truly commendable! The whole team exceeds my expectations! I regularly visit the restaurant to have my meal, everyone knows my preference. That is where they win my heart! Restaurant team under the leadership of Mr.Daya ji and his second in command Ankit and Santosh are my favourites. Infact it will be unfair if I don't name everyone, but it will be a long list!

The Indian food is here the best in town! My heartfelt thanks to the team of Chefs!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2022 via mobile

An awesome hotel in Ranthambore. Food is finger licking. People are smiling and always ready to help. I will always stay here and i recommend this resort to everyone known to me. Rates are not too high.

Date of stay: May 2022