All reviews mr vishnu rooftop restaurant superb guide lovely little hotel dedicated staff hospitality extended wildlife tour tiger sighting senior citizens second home amazing person wall paintings hotel owner excellent hospitality his knowledge day safari veg non veg
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Excellent place to stay, clean rooms & washrooms, cordial and courteous staff, great food ( they prepared fantastic laal maas). We had an awesome time, will come back for sure. Special mention to the efforts put by Vishnu ji for arranging the safaris. Met Dipak Wagh, naturalist and photographer.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear MS. Pallavi JI,

Greetings from Hotel Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore”!!!
Now Rajputana is your home away from home in Ranthambhore.
&
I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and has been communicated to all the members of our team.
We look forward to welcome you back at Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore & get us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations

Reviewed 4 October 2018

It was our first visit at Swai Madhopur for Ranthambore Wildlife sanctuary, The hotel is at a perfect location in the city and is around 5-6 kms away from Ranthamore National Park. The hotel has a lovely haveli kind of look with a soothing interior. The staff is very good, humble and always ready to help. A special thanks to the owner Mr. Vishnu Singh Rathore to make us feel at home & also to educate us with the Ranthambore wildlife. My son was super impressed with his knowledge about wildlife, forest, especially tigers of Ranthambore. Vishnuji accompanied us for the safaris & due to his extreme expertise & experience we had amazing tiger sighting. Vishnuji himself use to look into every guest preferences and make them feel comfortable. They have rooftop cafeteria, very tasty food (good quality & quantity) well maintained & clean rooms & toilets, intact amenities. Overall an outstanding experience, worth staying at Rajputana Heritage as you would feel at home.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RonyWk06
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Mr. Rohan Ji,
Greetings from Hotel Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore”!!!
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore”

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

First of all I would like to convey my thanks to Mr Vishnu Singh Rathore for his excellent hospitality. Weather it's rooms, toilets or the whole resort, hygine is well maintained. Staff is polite & very helpful and food is one of then best I had in Sawai Madhopur. Easy and hassle free safari bookings, pickup and drop facility available. Mr Vishnu is not only the owner but also a naturalist and very good guide. I had a safari with him where his expertise and experience lead us to a wonderful tiger sighting. All in all Mr Vishnu and his team are doing a great job and the best thing about them is their personal touch and are always happily ready to help you with anything possible to their level best. I can say that Rajputana Heritage is now my new home away from home.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Antarjit ji
Greetings from Hotel Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore”!!!

Yes sir certainly noe Rajputana Heritage is your new home away from home!!!
&
Thank you very much for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Rajputana Heritage, Ranthambhore.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here for two nights for which I got one night free from MakeMyTrip. May be due to the discounted price I have been treated very casually. Also they have alloted an ordinary room but I have paid for a luxury room in MMT. 1) Room was not cleaned properly and some of the fittings(window curtain) not good. First night suddenly my AC was stopped working, after my complaint on the next day they shifted us to a luxury room and this is better than the early one. I felt that was the room what I've paid for. But in both the rooms window glass is clear and as it is located in residential area, some sunshade or reflective film should apply on glasses. 2) Service is very poor in this hotel. Front desk will not be answered in afternoon hours and after 9:30pm. This was the most unexpected service I've ever faced in a hotel. 3) The best thing in this hotel is their food. I loved it. Though they have followed a poor service time but served a delicious food what I have ordered. For this I want to appreciate the cook. 4) Another positive response I have received from the management is early check-in and extended check-out. When I explained my train timings to Mr. Ranjit (owner), he extended my time without any additional charge. 5) Dish will also not work during day times. Both the days they have made some excuses about the dish maintenance.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Sudheer Ji,

"Greetings from Hotel Rajputana heritage, Ranthambhore"

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Rajputana Heritage.
Sir I want to clear some of your issues & want to tell you that we look after each & every guest similary whether he have booked hotel direct or by some travel company & you are writing a name Mr. Ranjeet but there is no name of this person in hotel, My name is Vishnu S. Rathore & I am owner of the hotel & I am truly apologetic about the fact that you didn’t have a pleasant stay with us. I have due diligence and while some things were beyond control, I deeply apologies for the discomfort that you faced during the stay. I have alongside made a note of your concerns that you have shared & addressed the immediately. Your feedback helps us improve our services further and additionally provides, insights as to what our guest really like. Me & my team look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

I am so happy I stayed at this guesthouse. I arrived at 2am but with no fuss they arranged an auto from the train station and checked me in with no hassle. The room was perfect; clean, big, nice and light, good bathroom, comfiest bed I've had in ages, good aircon and a tv.

Vishnu and his staff were super friendly and great hosts. They arranged my safari and even gave me a lift all the way to Jaipur as they were going and gave me a ride. They made me feel so welcomed and we're lovely.

The food was top quality and I got to eat local traditional food that they recommended. Thank you so much for a great stay!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Mr. Francis Short,