“Fabulous stay ”
Review of Rajputana Heritage

Rajputana Heritage
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Sawai Madhopur
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The rooms are clean, comfortable and well furnished. The staff are friendly and attentive. There's a nice roof terrace and also a small garden. The value for money is excellent.
This hotel is located nearby Ranthambore National Park. If you do a safari, get a jeep/private one instead of the canter. Whilst the canter offers good value, it's worth spending a few extra rupees on the jeep for a better safari experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roe77
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Roe,
Greetings from Rajputana Heritage Ranthambhore!!!
I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.
We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Rajputana Heritage Ranthambhore & get us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations

Rajputana heritage Ranthambhore

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Wow, where can I start! I called this this hotel to book a last minute room for the weekend and was greeted on the phone by Mr. Vishnu, who kindly considered my request for a last minute booking, and called me back within 10 minutes to offer me the last room available, and at the rate I had previously seen on booking.com. He also offered to have an auto meet me at the train station, which took away my stress of finding the hotel as a solo traveler! When I arrived, I was happy to find that the hotel was in the perfect location, tucked away off the louder main road (but still very close), Mr. Vishnu greeted me and let me know that he had already arranged a safari for me the next day (which I had requested over the phone), he also showed me to my room which was nothing short of beautiful (I lucked out with an upgrade to the honeymoon suite), the walls and decor were tasteful and authentic, the beds were comfy, and if there's one thing I miss about home its usually the food, but not here! The food was delicious, the breakfast (eggs, hats off to the chef), even the jam and coffee were delicious!, was a perfect way to spend the morning listening to the cows trod by, and the dinner under the stars was perfect as well. My last day Mr.Vishnu even took me to an atm and a souvenir shop, as I couldnt find one close by. Overall 10/10 experience, Mr.Vishnu was amazing (and easy on the eyes) and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Loreen R
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear MS. Loreen,

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here one night to go to the tiger reserve. The rooms and the rest of the hotel is clean and welcoming. The staff are so helpful, kind and friendly.. the is a roof top where we enjoyed excellent home made food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would have stayed longer if we had time and we will definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Neil A

Dear Mr. Neil,

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

It was my second visit at Rajputana heritage and now it becomes my second home.i had experience great siting and wonderful stay.all credit goes to Vishnu Singh.i suggest all the guest that go to Sawai Madhopur and leave everything on Vishnu bhai.your trip will be successful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank drhardik
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Mr. Hardik Bhai,

Greetings from Rajputana Heritage Ranthambhore!!!
Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Rajputana Heritage. you are right i'ts your 2nd home Hardik bhai.
I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction & you have wonderful tiger sightings at Ranthambhore Park, Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I stayed at Rajputana Heritage from 03rd June to 05th June. Our Host VIshnu ji was very kind and handled everything from food to Safaris to Shopping and everything. We had 08 Tiger sighting in 3 round of safaris. This Hotel is at prime location close to each zone and can be reached in 15-20mins of Ranthambore National Park. The ambience of the Hotel is good decorated with Tiger frames and you will enjoy the local food which is so delicious. Everyone at this Hotel is very helpful and down to earth in nature. So it makes everyone's first choice whenever you enter Ranthambore. Just because of them I will visit Ranthambore again because "Mujhe Rajasthan aisa dikha" Kabhi aao Ranthambore mein - Jaane kya dikh jaye

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Suraj D
VishnuRanthambhore, Owner at Rajputana Heritage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Mr. Suraj Ji,