Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 01/06/22
Expedia.com$90
Priceline$49
FindHotel
All reviews swimming pool national park tiger reserve morning and evening approach road stayed here for two nights souvenir shop the cottages memorable stay courteous staff jungle safari pugmarks india lawn wildlife greenery ambience
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

I am fond of National parks and Ranthambore was always on my list. I visited Ranthambore in March when the covid situation was much better. I browsed the hotels and found this Pugmark matching my requirements. The place is big one with enough greenery around, they also have a huge lawn. My room was quite spacious one and washroom was big too. Room had amenities like refrigerator, ac, kettle, table chair, sofa chairs, bed, chair outside rooms. And in this time I was actually quite sceptical about visiting any place but I found this one really clean and refreshing one because of the greenery around. Added feature was the pool, which is definitely among the best part of the property, it was clean, some 3-4.5 feet types and built well. And yes on one night there was a cultural show as well which was a surprise element to me and the performers were actually good. Overall I loved my stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Located close to Ranthambhore forest entry gate. Nice earthy ambience. Rooms are just appropriate with all required amenities, good that rooms are not equipped with TV sets. Food was great in taste, variety and service. Got addicted to the tea they served morning and evening. Very cooperative staff. Jungle safari arranged by them was seamless. Memorable stay.

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

This was our first group trip post pandemic. It was cathartic and therapeutic. PugMark provided just the right ambience and service. The cottages were cozy, comfortable and the staff absolutely incredible! The staff followed Covid protocols and we felt totally safe during our stay. Enjoyed the variety of food. The pool was very clean and inviting.

The property manager (Tania) was super knowledgeable and proactive. She managed to arrange a last minute second safari for the group!! Her passion for the forest, wildlife and the tiger give her a unique edge over other property managers. Bravo Tania.

The on-site souvenir shop run by Jayshree was a delight. It had many treasures for all twelve group members. The prices were very reasonable and her knowledge of art and respect for artisans was very evident. Kudos to Jayshree.

We spent two nights at Ranthambore and PugMark made our stay most memorable and left its pugmarks on our hearts n minds.

Strongly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2021

We visited the place overnight as a recommendation from someone. The ambiance was good. We were charged 1600 for one extra bed on top of the room charge of 3200 which made the total per room as 4800. Breakfast was really low quality. Veg dishes include just upma, bonda, bread, paratha and milk and each dish was poorly cooked. I thought I will request to decrease the charges a bit since I genuinely felt I am not getting the services worth of what I am paying.

We talked to Tanya who is the manager there. She has no sense of talking and probably the rudest hotel manager I have met. I am the kind of person who makes sure I leave an extra tip if I like the place and on the other hand if I don’t like the place, I make sure I leave feedback hoping for a positive response from the management. But here, as soon as we started discussing about what we didn’t like, instead of talking constructively, she said you are the only one who didn’t like the services and you should have thought before if it’s out of your budget. We were trying to be as polite as possible but she didn’t care to reciprocate. I have heard good reviews about this place but with this attitude from management, I don’t think it will go very well.

If this lady keeps on running the place, it’s definitely going to lose people like us who care a lot about experience and building positive relationships. Definitely wouldn’t care to visit this place again.

Room tip: Horrible hospitality from management! If you care about getting a good experience, this place is crap.
1  Thank luvagarwal
Reviewed 21 March 2021 via mobile

Visited on 20th March 2021 with family. Blocked 3 rooms for the same. Here is the review on the same :

1. At the time of checkin, not even waited for 2 mins for luggage and all. The first thing they asked to pay balance amount.

2. Service was so worst that snacks and food was coming after 3-4 calls and that to after 45-60 mins.

3. Food taste was worse one can think of. Check out their breakfast. I mean they should be ashamed of themselves.

4. Requested for a late checkout for only 1 room for 1-2 hrs due to safari time and kids are with us. Straight away denied. 1 could never think of this kind of attitude from this kind of industry.

5. Sales people - They are so clever and money minded that they do not accept the call once they take the advance.

Made a big mistake by booking for this property

Trip type: Travelled with family