2 people are viewing this hotel
$684
$684
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$595
Priceline$623
Hotels.com$684
ZenHotels.com$695
1,153 results
All reviews ratna malhotra the general manager observation tower rose petals jungle drives luxury tents nature walk private garden executive chef each guest blankets and hot water bottles national park whole team game drives hotel grounds in house like royalty
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2021

From the time I visited last this hotel, what has come to me as a shocking discovery is how the food taste has gone miserably down. As it was a last moment plan, I am glad that the core team managed to squeeze us in to the restaurant.
Today, I really had one of the most bland meal I have had in years in Vanyavilas. Precisely the vegetarian options in main course. The kitchen team really needs to be more calculative when it comes to be deciding spices in a dish which is clearly marked 'Spicy'. Though the soup and salad tasted amazingly good.
I don't known for what reason the serving staff kept on forgetting to provide fresh spoons whenever needed. I mean it was really frustrating to ask for spoons of appropriate sizes every time a different item was being served be it appetizers or dessert.

P.S. The staff was courteous enough to gave us a nice tour of the hotel and it's facilities.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
ratna malhotra, Owner at The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of my team for the inconvenience experienced by you in the restaurant. It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. I am concerned to know that our food and service in the restaurant did not live up to your expectations.

I have personally shared your constructive feedback with my kitchen and service team. I would however, be very grateful if you could advise me a time I could call you to understand your feedback in detail in order to take immediate corrective measures. My mobile number for your kind reference is 09828019009.

I would request you to not let this incident mar your overall impression about us and give us another opportunity of serving you at the resort again.

Reviewed 28 December 2021

We were at this resort from December 10 to 14, 2021 to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. Our stay was memorable. From the beginning to the end, we experienced outstanding service. the showering of rose petals, the welcome, the food and the courtesy was wonderful. Our tent, the safari, the 2 tiger sightings made our stay excellent. We celebrated our anniversary with a great spa experience and dinner at the Amphitheatre set with candles and Rajasthani music, our personal selected 5 course dinner was exquisite. Overall, it was truly one of best experiences. We had travelled from USA to honor the event and it was well worth it

Room tip: our tent was wonderful we had peacocks visiting our courtyard
1  Thank uchahal
ratna malhotra, Owner at The Oberoi Vanyavilas Wildlife Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Oberoi Vanyavilās for celebrating your special occasion and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such a pleasant review on the Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by the entire team. It is truly a huge compliment for us. Your special feedback about the product, the team and our services is much appreciated.

It is a matter of great delight to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from the arrival experience, our Luxury tents, Spa, your dining experience in the restaurant along with the dinner & to the musical performance at the Amphi theatre. I also appreciate the fact that you were very happy with the detailed attention given to all aspects of your stay by the team in order to make your stay experience wonderful.

It is indeed a remarkable feedback about Vanyavilas which encourages us to be at our best every day and I am personally touched by your very kind words of encouragement. I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been able to create a wonderful everlasting impression.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

I visited Oberoi Vanyavilas with my family and friends to celebrate my birthday. It was an absolutely memorable experience. The entire team went out of his way to ensure that we were comfortable and well taken care of. The staff and naturalist at the Vanyavilas were wonderful The tent-style room in the Vanyavilas was delightful,. Like all the other Oberoi locations, the breakfast, dinner, and music at the restaurant were excellent.
Flower decorations, the fruits basket, towel declarations, messages during turn down, bedside stories are special efforts from the team.
Guest experience and happiness is the epicenter of this property.
GM Ratna Malhotra is most hands on GM and personally meets every guests and checks on any requirements. This makes the property very special as you feel like you are at home.
Overall property is amazing with being next to jungle and also every tent has a lot of trees and grenery well maintained.
Special thanks to the team for making special efforts to make my day more special.
Overall an awesome experience

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Khatri_Pawan

Dear Guest,

It is a matter of great delight to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from the tents, your dining experience in the restaurant along with the musical performances, room amenities & decorations, to the housekeeping services and the bedtime stories. We thank you for your appreciative feedback about the staff and the naturalist team.

The twenty acres of landscaped gardens with flowing lakes throughout the resort full of flowering water lilies and enriched with climbing bougainvillea all around are the unique features of the property. Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife and wildlife found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilas is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.

We all look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at a few Oberoi properties earlier and have come to expect nothing but the best from Oberoi but Vanyavilas not only met those lofty expectations but even surpassed them. Firstly the property is stunning - large areas, beautiful landscapes and natural greenery, only 25 rooms and well attended to. But what really makes this hotel in my opinion among the best in India is the staff - starting from Ratna, the GM who personally greeted us at check in and helped us plan our stay to each and every member of the staff spanning the restaurants, front office, house keeping, activities, etc - each of them engrained the “guest is god” philosophy and we’re well trained, well informed and genuinely seemed to care for each and every guest. Our 7 year old daughter did some kids activities there (paid ones) and they were fantastic. We also did 1 safari through oberoi and having sone 2 more safaris on the same trip but through external operators, it was clear that oberoi provided the best gypsies and guides. Must admit they do charge significantly more than external operators for these added comforts though. Even when we were doing safaris through external operators, oberoi took care of us by placing blankets and snacks in the outside vehicles. Want to call out some names for their exceptional service - Chiranjeev, Tsering, Lakshmi, Faiz and of course Ratna - but really every member of the staff was fantastic. Quite hard on the wallet but highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vinodvenkatesh1

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such a pleasant review on the Trip Advisor.

It is a matter of great delight to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from your arrival experience, the tents, children activities, housekeeping services and your dining experience at the restaurant. It also gives us immense pleasure to note that you had a fantastic jungle safari and we thank you for your appreciative feedback about the guides and our Oberoi Exclusive vehicle.

The Oberoi Group`s Mission, Vision and Dharma inspires us to deliver efficient, personalized, friendly and intuitive service to all our guests and your recognition of Chiranjeev, Tsering, Lakshmi, Faiz, makes me feel very proud to be a part of this amazing team!

The team and I thank you for your gracious feedback once again and we look forward to your continued patronage of our hotel and welcoming you back with us in not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Wonderful food, generous hospitality, and an impossible to beat view

We stayed at the Oberoi Vanyavilas for several nights during our honeymoon tour of India. Our stays at five separate Oberoi properties were, in all ways, the best hotel experiences we have ever had. The staff and naturalist at the Vanyavilas were wonderful and very excited to hear about the guests' successful tiger sighting at Ranthambore, and answer questions about all the wildlife in the park. The tent-style room in the Vanyavilas was delightful, and the library bar (with its fireplace) was a cozy spot to relax with a nice nature-themed cocktail after being on a Jeep all day. Like all the other Oberoi locations, the breakfast, dinner, and music at the restaurant were excellent. We'd planned ahead so much of our time out in the park, that should we be lucky enough to return in the future we'd like to balance more time for relaxing at the wonderful hotel!

Dear Guest,

It is a matter of great delight to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, from the tents, cocktails in the library bar, to the music and meals in the restaurant. It also gives us immense pleasure to note that you had a fantastic jungle safari and we thank you for your appreciative feedback about the naturalists.