All reviews ratna malhotra the general manager observation tower rose petals luxury tents jungle drives private garden executive chef nature walk four poster bed resident naturalist cold towels each guest magical experience game drives national park fire pit
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We spent two luxurious nights at the Oberoi Vanyavilas and enjoyed every minute. From the moment we arrived the staff went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Each one of them was so hospitable and personable, it was such a pleasure to meet them all.
Our room was extremely comfortable, beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean.
Many thanks again to Mrs Ratna Malhotra and her team for making our stay such a fabulous experience - you are all true professionals!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
VanyavilasOberoi, General Manager at The Oberoi Vanyavilas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an encouraging review on the Trip Advisor.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to note that you had an amazing experience at The Oberoi Vanyavilas and you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by the team.
We are happy to note that you found our tent to be comfortable, clean and well appointed.

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of praise for my entire team. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.

I am indeed blessed to have such a brilliant team that delivers 'moments of truth' from their heart, and with their utmost efficiency. I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of service to you and for having being given the opportunity of creating everlasting memories. Your feedback will definitely serve as a great source of inspiration for my team. Such kind feedback from loyal patrons such as yourself reaffirms our belief at Oberoi hotels that people are our key assets.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just finished a two night stay at The Oberoi, Vanyavilas and were very pleasantly surprised to see the hospitality and professionalism at par with the best of safari vacays the world over. Every member of the staff from the general manager Mrs. Ratna to our server was warm, exceptionally helpful and as enthusiastic about our sightings as us. Food was fantastic and we were spoilt rotten! The in house naturalists are truly committed to the cause and really nice. The presentations in the evening are a sweet touch making you aware of the current situation . Last but not at all the least our guide Mr. Battilal was a pro with great instincts and its especially endearing to hear stories from a ranger who is a local.
Thanks for an unforgettable trip !

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Oberoi Vanyavilās during your recent trip and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and professionalism shown by the entire team. It has always been our utmost focus at The Oberoi Vanyavilās to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets highest standards of hospitality.

Thank you very much indeed for graciously recognizing the team for their warm, helpful and enthusiastic demeanour. Your special feedback about our naturalist team and the guide Battilal is much appreciated. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.

Our endeavor is to be known for friendly, intuitive and personalized service and it is great to know that you were impressed with the personal touch in our service delivery. I have passed on your kind compliments to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been of service to you.

It is great to note you enjoyed the presentations by our naturalist team in the evening. The fact that you were highly impressed with the culinary offerings at the hotel is very heartening. The kitchen team is also truly glad to have been able to create a wonderful dining experience and serve you delicious cuisine.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Oberoi Vanyavilās soon again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is not just a place you go stay, it is a true experience. Unlike the other resorts in the area, the Vanyavilas is a perfect combination of offering you a luxury stay along with experiences with nature, bird watching, gorgeous landscapes and lots of lush greens and quiet. We checked in here, as a switch off weekend from the hustle of work and life, and the team delivered exactly that. From amazing masala chai to a rose petal bath and delicious fresh food, we felt completely relaxed and pampered. The General Manager and the whole team were always around to greet you with a smiling face and at your service no matter how small or big the request. Being a nature lover, I absolutely enjoyed the nature walk around the property, talking about birds and habitats with their naturalist, I even saw groups of families with kids loving this experience. The views of the forest and surrounding areas are just stunning from the observation tower making the 80 step climb worth it! I must recommend you try the authentic Rajasthani food and thalis, as the flavors are just perfect and truly authentic! Trust me when I say, that the stay in these luxury tents is so much more comfortable than any five star hotel!

Room Tip: Take up the tents near to the Lake, you get a beautiful view & feathered visitors of all kinds in the mornings and evenings!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Oberoi Vanyavilās for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an amazing review on the Trip Advisor.

The twenty acres of landscaped gardens with flowing lakes throughout the resort full of flowering water lilies and enriched with climbing bougainvillea all around are the unique features of the property. Our beautiful luxury tents with a private garden and patio allows interaction with many of the myriad birdlife and wildlife found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at The Oberoi Vanyavilas is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback on the facilities and services offered to you.

It gives us immense pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with our naturalist doing the nature walk along with witnessing the flora and fauna around the property.

Your special feedback about the Rajasthani food and Thalis is much appreciated. The culinary team is truly glad to have been able to create a wonderful dining experience and serve you delicious cuisine.

Thank you so much for your very kind words of motivation and encouragement, which truly means a lot to each one of us. For each of us our guest experience matters the most and such kind words of appreciation of our efforts by our guests drives us to do it consistently.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed at the Villas on a recent tour of India.
I cannot speak highly enough of the accomodation, staff and amenities. All superb.
The attention to detail in all aspects could not be faulted.
The only drawback was that despite 4 excursions, we did not manage to see a tiger.
However the national park is amazing with abundant flora and fauna.Fantastic experience.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen to stay at The Oberoi Vanyavilās during your recent trip to India and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

I wish to express my sincere gratitude for the wonderful feedback you have offered for the product, the team and our services.

I appreciate the fact that you were very happy with the detailed attention given to all aspects in order to make your stay experience wonderful. We at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts take great pride in our service and our happy guests are the greatest source of motivation for all of us.

I have shared your kind feedback with the team and all of them are extremely delighted to have been of service to you.

I am however disappointed to note that you missed seeing the majestic tiger but it is great to note that you enjoyed the other beauties of nature during your safari.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Though we have stayed at a couple of Vilas properties of the Oberoi over the last few years and hence were familiar with the great service standards that have come to define these peoperties, but the warmth &. exceptional service that we received right from the moment we stepped in to the time we stepped out from the Oberoi Vanyavilas was truly beyond our expectations.
Special thanks to the General Manager Ms.Ratna Malhotra & her entire team who made us feel like royalty.
The property is beautifully maintained & our stay there would rank as one of the best experiences we've had anywhere in the world.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
VanyavilasOberoi, General Manager at The Oberoi Vanyavilas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted to note that you found our services to be warm and impeccable. It is a huge compliment for us that you felt like royals at The Oberoi Vanyavilas. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of my team to create fond memories for our guests.