Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews national park super deluxe room dining hall rooms are large dirt track like royalty beautiful pool heritage property lunch and dinner an oasis buffet style special mention courteous staff restaurant staff early morning morning safari pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The property itself is sprawling and very well maintained. Beautiful rooms, extremely helpful staff (special mention to Rajveer who can literally sort anything you need) and great food.
The only drawback is the single use plastic bottles for drinking water.
It's unforgivable for any hotel to be so wasteful especially when the solution is simple and cost effective
I really hope the next time we visit I don't leave with the guilt of creating a heap of waste

Room tip: Probably the best hotel in the area in terms of value
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of best hotel where I stayed for three days with my family .
Excellent food , very good room .
Good housekeeping .
Well behaved staff members .
They have tried level best to maintain Indian tradition .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nahargarh palace has a nice setting with beautiful greenery all around it. The food is nice.rooms are spacious with simple interior. Staff is good. The resort is near to the forest gate which makes it very convenient for early morning line up.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Infrastructure is nice, but the staffs are very much rude and manipulative & not at all courteous. They are expert in raising charges without informing the guests. I was charged for an extra kid of 7 years without being provided the extra bed and without informing at the time of check in.

Moreover food is not good and while ordering for a Cheese Grill Sandwich I was replied that it will take 45mins as they are busy preparing Dinner.

Attached herewith is the written Complain made to the Hotel Management.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Dhruv Singh, Owner at Nahargarh Ranthambhore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we shall take this matter seriously but would like to clarify to our fellow travellers to what had happened and why you have mentioned about the staff being rude etc. First of all, would like to inform you that information for charges for extra kid above 5 years was informed to your travel agent Tamarind Global who should have informed you. You can check with them if you do not believe us. Secondly, when you checked in we spoke to the agent who said extras to be charged directly as you had not paid to the agent for the same.
We charge for an extra person or kid above 5 years irrespective of the fact if you do not ask for an extra bed hence we had to ask you to pay once we got instructions from the agent. Also, at last i would like to point out we charged you only for a night for extra person seeing at the situation that we could not inform you during check in.
Lesson learned from this is do not check in guest if you do not receive payment before check in but would like to let you know we care for our guest and we discuss issues like this when possible during the stay on the same day of checkin.
Fellow travellers should also know the way you behaved when this was informed to you in the most inappropriate behaviour by a guest.
Rest it is self explanatory and don't need to give any explanation to it.
Thanks for your valuable time.
Regards

Reviewed 11 December 2021

I chose this property to stay solely looking at the royal grand pictures and I was not disappointed at all. the rooms are grand and well spaced out. Built like a palace given attention to so many detail. Even the rest room was huge and well lit. The folk music playing along and having the morning cup of chai in the open dining before vrooming off to the safari was my favorite part of the day. they also helped me arrange wildlife safaris in good core zones and a trip to ranthambore fort. Ask for anything and it was at service. Must specially mention about food. Everyday a different menu, I was there for three nights. This is the only place I got to eat some delicacies like dal bhaati churma, kher sangri, papad mangodi, diljaani. Loved stuffing myself with such yummy food. We also had a barbecue night yummy veg and non veg food. Their bar was well stocked too.
And lastly, as a solo female traveler, everyone made me felt so comfortable, warm and well looked after. have to mention Ajay, Mahipal, Rajveer and kitchen captain Laxman for taking good care of me.

Room tip: super delux rooms are best
Date of stay: November 2021