7 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 330
Booking.comUS$ 165
PricelineUS$ 157
eDreamsUS$ 165
All reviews national park beautiful hotel super deluxe room dining hall rooms are huge dirt track lunch and dinner an oasis swimming pool heritage property tiger safari stayed longer buffet style special mention indian food game drives courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

The property itself is humongous. Right from sprawling lawns, fountains, arches and courtyards, to huge rooms, toilets and sitting areas. The one factor which is a real disappointment is the FOOD.
We stayed for 3 days and the lunch and dinner spread on all the days was a fare of vegetarian and non vegetarian selections all soaked in oil and hot spices. Every meal had food with one common thread that they all had at least 1 inch of cooking oil floating on top of everything which made the food not only unappetising but also led to big indigestion and acid reflux issues. To make matters worse, there was no possibility of a la carte ordering at all. As Ranthambore itself is a small town, one has no choice but to forcefully bear with what was being offered by the hotel. All in all, this is not a place I would be returning to in a hurry.!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Dhruv Singh, Owner at Nahargarh Ranthambhore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir,

Thanks for taking out the time to give your feedback.

Our sincere apologies that the food wasn't up to your standards. Please note the message has been conveyed to our kitchen team and head chef and diligent action has been taken from our end.

We usually do not accept a la carte when the hotel is running full capacity but would do our best to enable it in the near future.

Thanks for your feedback we look forward to hosting you with improved service and food.

best regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2021

We had a memorable stay at Nahargarh, Ranthambhore. It has a real easy approach as it is just 3 hours’ drive from Jaipur Airport. This property offers nice, very clean and spacious rooms. The real charm of this place is in the picturesque landscape and architecture of the entire place. One can click endless pictures to capture the beauty of this entire place. Food spread through our stay was also good and we enjoyed every meal. Very pleased with our experience.

Still wondering whether to call it a palace stay or a hotel stay!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time to review our property at Ranthambore .

I am delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the ambiance of our place. Nahargarh has been built keeping in mind the traditional hunting palaces of the erstwhile maharajas and we hope to deliver the experience of that bygone time. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed every bit of it I will be sure to convey your words of appreciation o our staff they will be delighted and will be encouraged to work even harder.

My Team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Nahargarh.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We stayed at this place for two days and it was a near perfect experience. The deluxe rooms are good enough and the only facility we missed was an in room refrigerator.
The staff members were almost all of them extremely caring and attentive. Personal attention was optimum I'd say and many people went out of their way to make us comfortable.
The food was good, tasty and the variety offered ample. It was predominantly Indian cuisine though. Hardly anything continental.
The only spoiler was the light that filtered into the room at night through the semi circular glass works above the windows. On our last night there, preparations were ongoing for an upcoming wedding and the powerful light that burned all night beyond our room kept us well awake.
Excepting that one glitch it was a wonderful stay. One of the best options for Ranthambhore I'm sure.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roopkatha

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your valuable feedback and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We will definitely look into the areas you pointed out and ensure quality service to all our guests. We hope you’ll give us another chance to serve you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

"Imagine, if you will, a cocktail of unashamed luxury, tantalising history, safari adventures and exquisite food that tempts your taste buds into thinking they have died and gone to heaven.
That’s the best way to sum up my four days stay at the Nahargarh Rathambore Hotel, an unrivalled avenue of escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
From the moment I arrived to the time I left, I was made to feel like I was a superstar – treated with unrivalled courtesy by faultlessly uniformed staff and showered with every possible comfort.
My luxuriously appointed room, clearly refurbished with no expense spared to embrace the 21st century without compromising a historical provenance that beckons you with Rajput royalty, was like an oasis of 24-carat calm and cutting-edge comfort.
This hotel, listed as four-star but deserving of a special ranking to denote its true status as a sumptuous serving of heaven, nestles serenely next to the Aravali foothills of Rathambore National Park, a tantalising haven for many examples of India’s rich wildlife.
Overlooking the historic “Pink City” of Jaipur, this 16th century Rajasthani fortress, offers extensive, well-manicured grounds that beg exploration along with an undeniable sense of other-worldly grandeur that is almost overwhelming at times.
Thinking back to the excitement of the safari, the bonfire barbecue under the star-studded sky, and so many other sensory-overload experiences, I am totally unable to decide what the highlight was. What better reason than to pamper myself with another stay to see if I can arrive at a decision!"

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for writing such a lovely review we are very grateful.

I am delighted to read your positive feedback regarding our accommodation and amenities we try to provide all guests with a peaceful and tranquil ambiance where they can relax and unwind after an adventurous day at the Ranthambore National Park.

The entire team extends their gratitude for your remarkable appreciation and assures you of delivering their unsurpassed hospitality always.

My Team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at Nahargarh Ranthambore

Reviewed 17 February 2021

What more one can ask. This places is huge and has best of all experience
From room to food to hathi kund all are fabulous
Special thanks to Mahendra Singh ji he made our accommodation easy in badal mahal, the room was extremely spacious and was too heritage still can’t get over it

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your warm words. They mean a lot to us. I will inform Mr. Mahendra Singh your appreciation for his efforts. It has always been our endeavour to provide quality service to our guests so that they can take back wonderful memories. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our hospitality. We look forward to serving you again.

Best wishes