Jee Ri Haveli is a really nice little hotel with a superb view of the Mehrangarh Fort. The owners were very kind and made sure that we were well taken care of. When going on a tour into the desert we left our luggage at the hotel. When we returned two days later we were to take the night train to Delhi. We were allowed to use one room to take a shower before leaving at hardly no cost at all. This is what I call service.
The food served in their rooftop restaurant is excellent. Their chicken was the best we had during our three week tour in India.
All in all a good place to stay when in Jodhpur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many people have dream of staying in a huge, royal palace on the seashore or on the banks of river or if not both at least a place facing the water reservoir. There is such a place at Gulab Sagar in Jodhpur. The 19th Century sandstone place built on a hillock facing Gulab Sagar is one of such places that are definitely going to win your heart. The bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious, well appointed and exquisitely decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Jee Ri Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jee Ri Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Jee Ri Haveli Jodhpur, Rajasthan