We had a pleasant stay here. The rooms are quite small but the bathrooms are spacious and everything was clean. The owner is very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant is excellent and the view is also. The hotel doesn't have a sign so we weren't sure we were in the right place, thought that maybe the autorickshaw driver was trying to take us to his mate's place! The road outside our room got pretty noisy at night - earplug were required. Apart from these things it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many people have dream of staying in a huge, royal palace on the seashore or on the banks of river or if not both at least a place facing the water reservoir. There is such a place at Gulab Sagar in Jodhpur. The 19th Century sandstone place built on a hillock facing Gulab Sagar is one of such places that are definitely going to win your heart. The bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious, well appointed and exquisitely decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ClearTrip, Stayzilla, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Jee Ri Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jee Ri Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Jee Ri Haveli Jodhpur, Rajasthan