This is not a big but very nice family run hotel located in the center of old Jodhpur city just beside the Gulab Sagar. You can see glimps of all major places (fort, yashwant thada, umaid bhawan ) to visit. It is near to the sardar market where you can shop and taste the jodhpur's special shahi samosa, kachori, Makhnia lassi. The hotel run by Mr L.N. Tak and his son Himanshu. Both of them are very helpful and nice. They arranged for the vehicals as required by us on time. The view from the window of the room was nice. The food/room service is also good. Altogether its a nice place to stay in a homely hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many people have dream of staying in a huge, royal palace on the seashore or on the banks of river or if not both at least a place facing the water reservoir. There is such a place at Gulab Sagar in Jodhpur. The 19th Century sandstone place built on a hillock facing Gulab Sagar is one of such places that are definitely going to win your heart. The bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious, well appointed and exquisitely decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, HostelWorld and Expedia so you can book your Jee Ri Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jee Ri Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Jee Ri Haveli Jodhpur, Rajasthan