Yikes!.... Beware of this place. If you like filth, abuse, cheaters, and screamers then you'll feel right at home. The front man son told a lie about his hospitalized mother to get a generous wired deposit in advance then refused to return it as promised. When I arrived they left our luggage in the street while the abusive old father took a swing at my tour company rep. and then the father man handled his wife (the one that just got out of the hospital???) while arguing at the top of his lungs. The rooms over look a reservoir of what looks like a lethal mix of pea soup and plastic garbage. The pillows resembled lumpy used tea bags and I could go on and on. Do not be fooled by these people.
There are many really nice places with owners of fine character all around the area. We were lucky enough to find the Haveli Inn Pall just a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Many people have dream of staying in a huge, royal palace on the seashore or on the banks of river or if not both at least a place facing the water reservoir. There is such a place at Gulab Sagar in Jodhpur. The 19th Century sandstone place built on a hillock facing Gulab Sagar is one of such places that are definitely going to win your heart. The bedrooms are air-conditioned, spacious, well appointed and exquisitely decorated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HostelWorld so you can book your Jee Ri Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jee Ri Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Jee Ri Haveli Jodhpur, Rajasthan