See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in july-2016 booked from Goibibo. Service was excellent Rooms are big and well decorated. Complimentary breakfast having too many varieties was Good. They served only Veg food. Bathroom was clean.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hello Sir,

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very much for a nice and lovely review, It was our pleasure to have you as our guest ,We are always ready to welcome you , your family and friends to our hotel all time .
I Promise for excellent services in future also. See you soon-------------

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

The Hotel has good ambience,nice and clean rooms,ever accommodating staff and to top it excellent food!..they prepare acc.to your choice of degree of spiciness...came here with family that include two children under10..they found it their home outside home! I would recommend it to one and all! When I visit Jodhpur again you know where I will stay!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

The place is close to railway station and is a good hotel for the given price point. I was travelling with 4 families and it was quite comfortable. There is a scope of improvement for breakfast buffet as it was quite average, but is not an issue as there are many options close to this locatoin.

Rooms were spacious and clean, hotel staff was helpfull. I would recomend this hotel for families.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hello Sir ,

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very much for giving us your precious time for writing such a beautiful review about my hotel . We are always ready to welcome you , your family and your friends to our Hotel .

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for a night on our way back from Jaisalmer. Very clean, cozy, comfortable, and centrally located in Sardarpura. Few minutes drive to Airport, Railway Station, Umaid Singh Palace, Mehrangarh Fort. Prime location, walking distance to Gypsy restaurant and jodhpur sweets. Recommended!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank amit8884
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2017

Hello Sir,

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very much for reviewing The property positively ,Thanks again for motivating my staff for there services ,We are always welcome you at Jodhpur as well as at our Hotel .

See you soon ----

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Location is fine.
Food OK
WIFI BAD
Room Good
Bathroom OK
Most of the people visit jodhpur for one night and if you do not want to spend more money this could be one option
Available under OYO Premium..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Sir ,

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very much for reviewing The property ,I am sorry for Bad WIFI connectivity
it will improved ,work is started on that .