Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
Agoda.com
US$ 35
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
CheapTickets
Trip.com
Travelocity
All reviews mr ram rooftop pool blue coriander distil bar nice hotel his team travel desk awesome hospitality room service excellent stay railway station awesome food housekeeping staff comfortable stay front office staff house keeping awesome experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Very good hotel who follows all the required COVID protocols. Suitable for family or business trips too. Food is awesome. Located 10-15 minutes from the Airport as well as train station. Would recommend it

Trip type: Travelled solo
GMLIJ GMLIJ, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

The Lords Inn Hotels and Resorts is indeed a true value hospitality chain and we are privileged that we lived up to your expectations.

Our Dharma, Culture and Values guide us constantly to look after our guests and their needs with genuine warmth and care. I am grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. We believe it is always the small things that make a world of difference.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Lords Inn and we hope to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed at hotel Lords Inn with my family for a trip to Jodhpur city and I found the stay at this hotel very comfortable, I would suggest to book this place if you want to stay in the middle of the city.

Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

The service is not good nor food was good which ordered in the evening.
The room were small. No provision for keeping room heated
We booked for 1 night.
We booked 7 rooms. The veg pulav was not having salt etc.

Dear Sir,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time to advice on your recent stay at Lords Inn Jodhpur. Its only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the services that we provide to our valued Guests.
I was very disappointed to read your experience during your stay with us. Whilst an apology will not regrettably alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all my sincerity. I certainly empathize regarding the points you mentioned in your review, especially the issue for keeping the room heated and the food you find having less salt. We always provide Heaters if guests ask for it. I have conveyed the feedback to Service team and we are now asking guest preference according to the taste of guest..
We will be in contact to discuss further with you. Again Please accept my apology, and I hope that this doesn’t put you off return stay with us again.
Lords Inn Jodhpur

Reviewed 24 December 2020

One of the best stat we had in jodhpur.post covid this was our first trip to jodhpur.We can see the changes and the new normal being strongly followed here.Service was nice,rooms were all clean and sanitised.Rooftop restaurant was really wonderful.we tried Rajasthani food which was cooked in pure ghee really amazing Rajasthani taste.
Highly recommended.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

We were staying in jodhpur from last four days. After changing the hotel due to lots of issues we came to Lords Inn.i must say Experience was next to wonderful.checkin and checkout was very smooth.Staff is less when we can understand but they are doing their best to make each and everyone happy.Hostess Himashree was very helpful in the restaurant.Thank you Lords for making our stay a real delight.Will come again soon.

Dear Ms. Poonam