All reviews rooftop pool blue coriander ram singh comfortable stay travel desk enjoyed pool feel happy food quality is very good nice hotel railway station quick check chicken curry breakfast spread was good required amenities housekeeping staff decent stay f b manager
Reviewed 14 September 2018

I am regularly staying in this hotel, day by day services are going downward, the restaurant plates are not cleaned and the services are pathetic. My guest are wait approx one hour for ckeck in and they left for another hotel. All services going to pathetic level.

Kindly improve your services to keep your name.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank simshov
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Namaskar!!!

I also take this opportunity to thank you for leaving your valuable comments behind thereby showing us our areas of improvement.

Whilst in no words can I express my deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your recent visit with us, I have shared your comments with the concerned head of departments and all corrective measures have been taken and systems put in place to ensure that such issues of similar nature do not reoccur.

I request you to kindly take this incident as a one off case which for sure is not the reflection of the usually high standards of services which are followed by us at Lord’s and hope the same should not stop you from coming back to us.

I welcome you to route your reservation request through my office directly which will allow me to pass all V.I.P courtesies with care and also give me an opportunity to meet up with you in person.

Till then I remain.

With every good wish,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

We book this hotel for 1 night with yatra.com. But when i asked the manager who named chandervir at front office to extend one night he told me that you need to pay double charge of the rate i paid for first night at yatra.com. As we can not give you online rate and talking roudly like online site are giving rooms at free of cost.

Second he is chewing tobacco or pan masala gutka and his mouth are full with same. He is not able to speak properly as paan masala are coming out from his mouth. This Will down the reputation build at lords chain of hotels.

Apart of this rooms are good size but when you take shower , water flood in complete washroom. Room service are 3rd class no one pickup phones even you call 10 times or 20 times. Dental kit you can get free of cost in other lords property but they are charging in same hotel. No room service of food at rooms as they push you for buffet which is not even deserve 1* food. Cleaning at hotel is very good. Lords please look into the issues mentioned.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Vishal_kr_Jassal

Till then I remain.

With every good wish,

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Great Place . Good Food. Good Staff esp Mr. Jitendra for all the morning Front desk help.
Breakfast is awesome . Dinner needs bit changes.
Housekeeping is good.All the staff on the outside the Hotel i.e of the Doors are also good in arranging vehicles.

Room Tip: Select Rooms in Upper level
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Namaskar!!!

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with the trip Advisor. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of the amenities offered throughout the Hotel.

It is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience and return Home with warm Memories.

I have conveyed your appreciation to Mr.Jitendra and all concerned..

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Had gone for dining with friends for rooftop, did not match my expectation as the place was not ready and even the food took much time to reach, and by the time it comes its warm. Should only do cold or starters food no main courses should be served

Stayed: April 2018
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest ,
Namaskar!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor.

Would like to come to your notice that prior to March ’18 we were only conducting Pool party at Roof top and in case in house guests ask for service at roof top ,we served them as courtesy and announcing time for service.

Would like to shared guest liked the magnificent view of meharanhgarh fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jodhpur city and after the recommendation of guests we have started Roof top restaurant in the month of June ’18 with TDH menu.

Would like to request you to please come and experience the Roof top restaurant ambiance , Food and service.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018

excelent stay .good location. polite & helpfull staff.
the hotel staff arranged for taxi at 6.A M without any prior notice when book vender did not turn up. good breakfast overall value for money.....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Namaskar!!!
I have conveyed your appreciation and other points to all concerned..