All reviews rooftop pool distil bar ram singh blue coriander travel desk nice hotel food quality is very good awesome hospitality comfortable stay official visit housekeeping staff railway station f b food taste excellent room excellent stay room service
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

It was a nice experience of mine in this hotel..I would like to thank Mr. Anand Chaturvedi for his overwhelming service and his dedication towards his customers. From starting from pool party to dinner in lords inn, it was a day well spent in this hotel. We and my friends enjoyed alott and had a great fun. I would like to visit your hotel again and again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Namaskar!!!
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Mr.Anand and Lords Inn Jodhpur team made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel.
We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in Lords Inn Jodhpur and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have visit your hotel the food was excellent and the service was awsome.
I will visit again in month of october. My family also like your food and service. I have also done pool wid my friends which was arranged awsome and enjoyed so much.The service is so good .They attended us very good. Special thanks to manager Mr.Anand .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Staff is really good and coperative , excellent services ,food was good , special attraction i must say was Bar In jodhpur...thnks to eveyone great going keep it up place is all so awesome.
It's fantastic..

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Namaskar!!!
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Lords Inn Jodhpur team made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel to stay for business, being in the city heart.

The best part is the type of food they provide after a hectic day.
Specially, The incharge Mr. Anand was best with his 100% effort to serve you with the best of tastes.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

As all the services are up to marks from food section to services section. I loved the dishes being offered chef as per my convenience.

I am really happy with the service which I used specially after recommendation of mr anand and his team .

During usage of pool mr sandeep help me a lot regarding pool usage as well as providing the towel and help me .

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Namaskar!!!
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that Mr. Anand ,Chef D B Roy and Lords Inn Jodhpur team made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel.