Lowest prices for your stay
$10
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Hotels.com$10
FindHotel$5
Agoda.com$5
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

Such a lovely stay at Govind hotel. Ideally located close to the train station and only a short ride away from the blue city and fort. Rooms are clean and there’s is good WiFi and hot water available. The owner Jaggi is really helpful and the food is amazing. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2019

Thanks a lot for the review. Yes we are helpful and the food is amazing. Thanks, jaggi.

Reviewed 23 February 2019

Hello- I am from Switzerland and stayed at Govind Hotel for one week and I will deeply recommend this place. Jaggi and Sohel, the owners, were very helpful people and they do straight and honest work since a long time. "No hunky dunky" as Jaggi says. There are nice rooms for any budget, a fine kitchen at a rooftop restaurant, which is an oasis in Jodhpurs rush hours. Jodhpur also is really worth a trip with Meherangar Fort, a very authentic old city and some fine temples nearby in Mandor and Osian, reachable easily in a one day trip. Lukas

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2019

Thanks Lucas, for a long and a great stay with us and also for the great review.

Reviewed 17 February 2019

I had visited Jodhpur in January 2015 for the first time and and stayed at Govind hotel for 3 nights. The stay was very comfortable and the experience was so pleasant that I opted for the same hotel this year.

As they always do, hotel owner Mr. Jaggi was prompt to respond the query and provide relevant information and the room was booked quickly.

Jaggi always follow up with the guests to confirm their time of arrival and we must say that it is helpful. I was travelling from Jaisalmer and was expecting to reach the hotel by 13:30. I receive a phone call from Jaggi when I was in train and I informed him about the expected time of arrival. When I reached the hotel, the room was ready and completion of check-in formalities hardly took some time.

The rooms and bathrooms in this hotel are spacious making the stay truly comfortable. Rooms are clean and the quality of bed sheets, blankets, pillows and toiletries are top notch. Being a small hotel, it actually works in favor of guests as they always get individual attention. Jaggi and his son Sohail ensure that guests are comfortable and they are always willing to help.

I wanted to travel to Nathdwara from Jodhpur by bus and Jaggi provided me complete information and help to book the ticket. Hotel is very close to Jodhpur station and offices of travel agencises are also nearby. The location is one of the biggest advantage for the one who decides to stay in this hotel.

One thing to mention here is the rooftop restaturant. During my first visit, I had preferred to order food from my room as I was travelling with my parents. Being alone this time, I went upstairs and was happy for my decision. The restaurant offers a very good view of the majestic Mehrangarh fort. The chairs and tables are comfortable and the food quality is excellent. Along with food, I also remember their ginger tea. This is one of the places where I loved the taste of tea.

Being my second visit, Jaggi provided me complementary breakfast and I truly appreciate his gesture.

The hotel doesn't have the facility of elevator and it is clearly mentioned by the hotel owners. However, this shouldn't be a deal breaker. Every penny spent here is worth and from my experience, I would certainly say that a pleasant stay is guaranteed. If you are looking for a place close to railway station, this is the best place to stay.

After my second visit, I may also say this is a place which I would like to call home away from home. I was at ease and also feeling safe and comfortable. As I like Jodhpur city, I am sure I am going to be there again in future and Govind hotel will be the only place where I am going to stay.

Room tip: All rooms are good when it comes to space and cleanliness. Rooms are good for solo traveller as well as for families.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2019

Dear Dhirenm, no words to extpess our thanks for such a great review. Jaggi.

Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

This hotel is an excellent place to stay at Jodhpur. The owner Jagdishji and his son sohailji are very loving personalities. Always ready to serve. All other staff members are also very cooperative. The rooftop resturant is excellent. The fort view and colourful environment is enjoying. Foods are delicious & within affordable price. The Room where we stayed though A bit small but was very clean, well maintained. 24 hour running water with hot water facilities. The beds need to be better. Lots of foreign tourists stays here without hesitations. Thanks Jagdish ji.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2019

Thank you for giving us 5 star. Yes we are changing our beds very soon.

Reviewed 17 January 2019

My daughter stayed here last week and I can say that this is a place where a solo female travellor can feel comfortable to stay. I called the hotel a few times and the proprietor Mr Jagadish was very helpful and reassuring. Also it is a bonus that it is so very close to the railway station.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2019

Thanks for the great review. Yes you are very much right, i the owner, is always sitting at the reception with our cctv camera on. Ours is a family hotel, where we take care of all our guests, like a family. Thanks for the review.