Lowest prices for your stay
$16
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$15
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Travelocity
$15
Free cancellation until 08/12/22
Hotels.com$15
Vio.com$15
Agoda.com$16
All reviews his son railway station rooftop restaurant reached jodhpur standard room delicious food fort backpackers rajasthan
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

I Enjoyed One Night Stay In " Govind Hotel " Jodhpur,No Dout Its A Good Choice For Budget Travelers.This Time I Enjoyed My Stay Here Well.

It Was Better Then My Previous Stay At Govind Hotel,Peoplle Looks This Time Better In All Regards.

Keep Same Standard Jaggi Ji,Thanks To Improve Quwality Of Behavior.....

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank vijaygautam11
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2018

Dear Vijay, thanks for your review. We have always been good from the begining to all our guests.

Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Govind hotel is the most friendly and warm budget hotel you'll ever come across. The moment I entered the hotel,the owners were welcoming and warm. The rooms are beautiful and give you a feel of a true blue jodhpuri. The hotel is super safe and the staff is on their toes. Female solo travellers need not worry about anything. Pick up and drop service is on time and the people are trustworthy. I came here with my friends and we were treated as a part of their family. Staying here is better than paying 10,000 rupees for a room in a 5 star hotel. My 2 day stay was amazing and I hope to come here again, very soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you Nupur Madam, you were such an honest guest for us and we, all our staff were very happy with your stay with us. Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 16 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week.. cosy hotel in a quieter and more civilized area than the clock tower. Clean rooms and the friendly staff ensured a wonderful stay. The breakfast variety was also good with a wide range of dishes to choose from.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The manager of Govind is an exceptionally fine fellow. I don't normally leave reviews on Tripadvisor but my experience there was all I could hope for. First of all its a very short walk from the train station, so it has a great location. I arrived with only 1000 RP in my pocket and asked the friendly older gentleman running the place if he knew of a good money exchange that would give me a fair rate on my Thai baht. He informed me he would call his exchange connection who would come shortly and assured me he makes no commission. As I had a bad experience exchanging money in India he oversaw the entire transaction. He told me to be in no hurry, to double check everything and if I wasn't satisfied I could cancel the transaction. I was absolutely surprised and delighted by the rate this young exchange agent gave me for my new Thai 1000 baht notes. Carry new bank notes for the highest exchange rates just in case. My room was off the street and quiet. I checked out his dorms and they looked spotless. Great value for the money.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
govindhotel2000, Owner at Govind Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2018

Thanks Gary for the awesome review. Thanks for giving us a 5 star value.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stayed 4 nights at the Govind Hotel. Very convenient for the train and not far to walk to the main road up to Sadar market. Nice view of the fort from the rooftop restaurant, but partially blocked nowadays by a big advertising billboard. Jaggi and his son are excellent hosts, very helpful and informative. They go out of their way to make your stay a good one. The food in the restaurant was also good and it was a lovely space to relax in. Hot water and WiFi were a little intermittent, but all in all it was comfortable and suitable for a few days.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you Sir for the handsome review. We know we have had some small issue on the hot water this time, but shall sought it out before the winter begins. We are very glad you stayed for 4 days. Thanks, jaggi.