Spend 4 nights including the new year night of 2010. It was an experience, quite diff. The owner and his staff, does a great job. Its not luxury neither it is rough and tough. The basic hut gives us city dwellers a feel of village life. The food is pure veg, but made with lots of care and hygiene. The village visit and the safari is just about ok. But if you looking at isolation and peace.This is one location don't miss. Do carry your own net connection, and tin meat. Cheers,Subash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We provide accommodation in ethnic village huts with all modern facilities. Our hotel is just near the famous Guda lake. We serve tasty food cooked by the Bishnoi family. We also offer camel safaris, Jeap safaris, bird watching, Bishnoi culture, folk music etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, ClearTrip, TravelGuru and HostelWorld so you can book your Bishnoi Village Camp and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishnoi Village Camp Hotel Jodhpur
- Bishnoi Village Camp And Resort Jodhpur, Rajasthan