Nice heritage hotel (located very near the clock tower) with fine, very clean, and spacious rooms and good atmosphere. Excellent (though somewhat pricey) rooftop restaurant with sweeping views, especially of the Mehrengarh. We had a great view of the widespread festivities on an auspicious night for weddings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly designed Haveli Inn is the private residence of the erstwhile aristocratic of the fiefdom Pal. The owner Chamund Singh Rathore and his sons have tastefully converted the Heritage Haveli into a cozy inn for accommodating discerning travelers. Those wanting a feel of a traditional Rajput Home, a stay with his family at the Haveli Inn Palpromises to be special experience with warm hospitality and a friendly atmosphere.Please be informed that the Lunch and Dinner services are non-functionable in the months of May & June. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, HostelWorld, Agoda, ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your Haveli Inn Pal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Inn Pal Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Pal
- Haveli Inn Pal Jodhpur, Rajasthan