This hotel was a lovely oasis in the centre of Jodhpur near the bustling market and clock tower. The staff were always attentive, polite and accommodating. Amazing view of fort from roof top restaurant where we had a delicious breakfast every morning. It was clean, well decorated with personal touches that truly made one feel as if they were welcome guests in someone's home.
Pushpendra, the delightful and enthusiastic owner, had answers for all of our questions, took care of getting transportation to and from train and airport with courteous friendly drivers. He took us out to the desert with side trips to villages and was knowledgeable about every aspect of life in Jodhpur from the life of the privileged to the ways of the village peoples. Staying at Haveli Inn Pal the trip to Jodhpur very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An elegantly designed Haveli Inn is the private residence of the erstwhile aristocratic of the fiefdom Pal. The owner Chamund Singh Rathore and his sons have tastefully converted the Heritage Haveli into a cozy inn for accommodating discerning travelers. Those wanting a feel of a traditional Rajput Home, a stay with his family at the Haveli Inn Palpromises to be special experience with warm hospitality and a friendly atmosphere.Please be informed that the Lunch and Dinner services are non-functionable in the months of May & June. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Yatra, Expedia, Agoda, Ostrovok, HostelWorld and TravelGuru so you can book your Haveli Inn Pal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Inn Pal Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Jodhpur
- Haveli Hotel Pal
- Haveli Inn Pal Jodhpur, Rajasthan