All reviewstuk tukold cityblue cityguest houserooftop restaurantthe ownerclock towersteep stairsnarrow streetscharming placemehrangarh fortgreat place to staybeautiful buildingtrain stationfamily runhotel is situateddelicious food
Reviewed 11 May 2018

On arrival, we were offered an upgrade to the Shahi Suite which made the trip totally worth it. This is a very old haveli in the narrow lanes and from outside one cannot imagine what it has to offer.

The 2 rooms we saw were cosy and has a distressed feel with a lot of Rajasthani character and modern amenities.

Food is just about decent and needs work - no non-veg food and limited choice of beers.We only had dinner once as there are many restaurants nearby to explore.

Staying here makes it very easy to explore the area - the blue houses(not many though) in Navchokiya area, the hidden backdoor of the palace which leads to the huge fish pond inside palace(another surprise find) and of course the fort's view.

The owners are very helpful - just ask for it.

Room Tip: Shahi suite view room on the 4th floor. Or The mattress on the topmost open rooftop :)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

he location was very good. The food was fine, and the dinning terrace was spot on. My room was large, with plenty of space. Shower water was hot. The staff was friendly and helpful. The, appeared to be male owner, gave me great directions to get to and from local sights. The free pickup from the train station was nice -- don't think I would have found it on my own.

Only negatives, the first was the internet was down all day; however, I think was the provider's fault and NOT the hotel's. The second one is very minor, the female owner was not rude, but was not warm. I felt like I was putting her out staying at the hotel. Again this was very minor and keep in mind I'm from Texas, so I'm use to the ole warm, friendly Texan hospitality. Bottom line is I would stay there again without second thought. Last, not central tip box.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

It’s Newly renovated hotel! The room was very clean and cozy !!!
We enjoyed fort view from their rooftop restaurant which was really amazing beautiful! And it’s also possible to see neighbors (local life) from the window. Interesting!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights with my niece & it was one of our favourites. A beautiful 400 year old haveli that oozes character. Our gorgeous room had views directly onto the fort & was much larger than we anticipated which was great. It was also spotlessly clean. The rooftop restaurant serves delicious food & has fabulous views overlooking Fort Mehrangarh, simply breathtaking. The owner was great & organised a camel safari for us which was a highlight. Staff were fabulous even walking us to the nearest ATM when we couldn't find it. This is in the old part of Jodhpur with gorgeous blue buildings & cobblestone streets. Definitely the part you want to be in if you go there. We are planning another trip to India in 2020 & we will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Just want to let you know that we had an amazing stay in the beautiful romantic decorated Haveli and that such hotels are make us really happy! Perfect view on the rooftop and nice food and kindness from the local staff! We will remember and share this with everyone .....
Thanks a lot