Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.comUS$ 63
TravelocityUS$ 63
ZenHotels.comUS$ 67
1,227 results
All reviews oasis restaurant nice hotel close to the airport his team excellent hospitality business trip f b courteous staff restaurant staff room service is nice food house keeping comfortable stay swimming pool excellent stay rooms are spacious mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Everything about the property gets a thumbs up. The staff are ever willing to make your stay comfortable and memorable (especially Fateh,Pawan,Dinesh and Kaayum.) Great food. Courteous staff. Overall a pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMJPP Jodhpur, General Manager at Park Plaza Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Carol,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Park Plaza, Jodhpur recently. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better. Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel.

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

Hotel staff are very nice service with a smile, most specially at front desk Fateh, Pawan, Dinesh , Kaayum . All the staff are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and services. I would like to specially thank Hemant ji, Vijay for giving good food services as well. Thank you once again ☺️☺️

Date of stay: January 2021
GMJPP Jodhpur, General Manager at Park Plaza Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Dear Lalita,

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

Park Plaza is located on the main road that leads to Airport. The property is huge with 3+ restaurants with different theme, Spa and Health Centre and a pool.

The rooms are available in different configuration and views. The hotel staff is well informed and helpful. Room service and housekeeping is top notch disciplined and warmly.

They also provide a service of 2-3 hours walk trail of Jodhpur city with a guide under the name of JodhpurByFoot that is the best thing to enrol for, if we're looking to explore the city.

In a nutshell, Park Plaza provides one stop solution to eat, stay, explore and enjoy your travel in Jodhpur

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GMJPP Jodhpur, General Manager at Park Plaza Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2021

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at a hotel in the second week of January 2021 at room no. 353. I had a very weird & annoying experience in the middle of night around 1:30 my room door was knocked loudly. The knocking was so loud that I woke up and since then the door was knocked loudly & continuously with an interval of 5-7 minutes. I was shocked & afraid by seeing such type of activity. I called at the reception and on all the numbers of the hotel but no one picked up the phone. Till 2:50 AM the door was being knocked & I did not receive any help from the hotel hence lastly I had to call the Police Control Room at 2:55 AM & ask for the immediate help. The PCR came around 3:30 AM (still door knocking was there). Police found that telephones at reception were on silent mode (no ringer) and when the reception man called me in front of PCR his voice was sleepy. The police along with the security guard & reception man came to my room. When I was scolding the reception guy, other people on the floor also came out & confirmed that their doors were also being knocked loudly since 1:30 AM. Police asked to show the CCTV but the reception man refused to show it by giving the excuse that the room is locked. Finally the police instructed the security guide to sit in the floor corridor.

The overall experience of the stay was very weird & annoying. In a reputed hotel like Park Plaza the hotel staff at reception do not pick phone in night & go for a deep sleep. Food was also poor

2  Thank Varun S
GMJPP Jodhpur, General Manager at Park Plaza Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Varun ,

At the outset allow me to thank you for your patronage towards Park Plaza , Jodhpur.

We apologize for your less than perfect visit. Your experience is not representative of our usual performance, and we regret falling short of your expectations. Safety and security of our guest is of paramount importance .
I had personally met you twice and assured you about the findings , when the technically qualified personnel to operate the CCTV came over , me along with my security head saw the complete footage and we did not see any movement on your floor during the said hours . It seemed like more of a technical glitch or perhaps some machine noise that we have not encountered earlier for the said room and the adjoining areas.

As far as the other feedback goes the same has been shared with the concerned department for further improvements.
I would like to once again profusely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay.
We do hope you will not allow this to mar your opinion of the hotel and that you will give us another chance to showcase our hospitality and services.

We immensely value your patronage and look forward to your continued support.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I would like to thank and appreciate the whole team of Park Plaza Jodhpur for their excellent service during the covid-19 situation. I stayed around three months in there and never once felt I was out from my home town. All staff are very welcoming, courteous and approachable. All the measures for social distancing and sanitization were taken in almost all area including Restaurants, Elevator, Bar, Gym etc.
I would specially like to give my regards and a tons of thanks to the all the chefs (sorry for not getting your names but Im really thankful to you all) including Executive Chef Mr Chakroborty, F&B Manager Mr. Vijay, F&B Supervisor Mr. Sujit Das and Mr. Naveen for giving your more than 100% and treating me so well. Also Im thankful to all the house keeping staff who took care of the cleanliness and hygiene of rooms and premises during my stay and made sure the surrounding is safe for me(all of us) in this tough time. I would like to mention the name of House staff Mr. Ganga Singh who helped me get all the essentials and laundries on time during my stay. The front desk staff Mr. Kareem, Mr. Pawan and others all were very helpful and at service whenever needed. Thank you so much Mr. Gajendra & Ghanshyam ji for dropping and picking me up from my office and making sure that I reach on time for that I'm grateful to you. Overall my experience was beyond amazing.

1  Thank SJK1010
GMJPP Jodhpur, General Manager at Park Plaza Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Park Plaza, Jodhpur for 3 months. Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to know that you were at home being away from home.

It gives us immense encouragement that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services. Your generous comments will encourage us to do better. Thank you for the appreciative comments about our team and our hotel.