Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$57
Agoda.com
$46
eDreams$59
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
1,234 results
All reviews heritage hotel swimming pool spacious rooms nice pool old world charm garden palace rajasthan lawn bathtub hospitality mr cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

Disappoint hotel. I would not recommend. It is not a cheap hotel, prices are too notch but poor service. Rooms had frayed upholstery, old curtains which had seen better days and so on. Breakfast was really poor, it was more like a vaishno dhaba …. Less said the better. Very few items, limited choices and very average taste. I would not recommend this hotel at all …

Room tip: Has a weird entry. From car park to the room is a 50 metre walk. Hotel has no frontage. Only one nice cafe, few tailoring shops liquor shop
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

It was always my wish to live in a heritage property, and I fulfilled this wish with my stay at Ranbanka Palace in Jodhpur, Yes This Beautiful Heritage property "The Ranbanka Palace" is situated in the middle of the city.

We spent 3 days here but to be honest, these 3 days have become memorable days of our life. Everything was amazing here, be it the rooms, the swimming pool, the service or the food.

the staff was extremely cooperative and helpful during our stay, room were just excellent very specious and comfortable, in terms of food so they served authentic and delicious rajashthani, north indian, continental cuisine, really we had enjoyed different different verities of cuisine during our stay.

Best part of this place is Beautiful garden area and gorgeous swimming pool, my kids enjoyed a lot in pool as well as in garden.

One more best Part of this property is they arrange romantic dinner setup in open garden area where you can enjoy dinner with live folk music, really it was quite amazing experience.

Overall my experience with Ranbanka palace was just outstanding, it was lifetime experience for us, I highly recommend this place to stay in Jodhpur

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

We would like to thank Mr Sayaad & Mr Shakti Singh for all the hospitality they offered to us while our stay at Ranbanka palace jodhpur, even though it was MMT Booking & pre covid reservations, it was hotel management who helped us for extension for our reservations for around more then 20 months, & there after they upgraded us while our stay too. We Rakesh Doshi & Falguni Doshi had the most amazing weekdays time at your place. Everyone at your place was so nice to us that I can't define in words. They made us very very comfortable at our stay with all there Hospitality.
We really enjoyed being at property whole the time with few eateries to be enjoyed while our stay at jodhpur & having complete relax time & having good walk at the property & round around.
Location is perfect & weather was superb.
We will cherish these memorable experience days lifelong. These Service providers were staff & crew Members to Hotel property, but we felt like a friend's by there all Generosity & Hospitality.
Thank you my friend for all your efforts in giving us such a great memories to cherish.
Yours Lovingly...

Reviewed 8 November 2021

The restaurant waiters have no sense of hygiene ! The glasses on our table were unclean which I pointed out to he waiter and he took a paper napkin from the table and with his bare hands he put the napkins into the glass and wiped the glass and told me it’s now clean !!
A bug fell into my daughters sprite, the waiter threw the sprite into the bushes nearby, did not replace her sprite with another and to add to it charged ₹175 for a sprite !! He could’ve at least replaced the child’s sprite after throwing the glassful into the bushes !
There was no hot water in the room. The AC tripped and went off every 5 minutes. When we called the desk to complain they said switch on the fan and sleep !!
We checked into the hotel around 5pm and checked out next morning at 9am for our flight back home. All this chaos and not even a full day stay !!
Very poorly managed staff and infrastructure!

Also the entrance to the hotel is through a back gate! Apparently the front gate has been blocked by a high rise apartment building so guests have to get out from their cars on the main road, then walk across the hotel lawn then past the swimming pool to then reach the reception !! So if you haven’t packed light it’s gonna be quite a hike !!

Reviewed 20 October 2021 via mobile

I stayed in Ranbanka palace with my kids for 4 nights. It is such a clam oasis in the middle of the city. Beautiful garden and pool. It is a heritage property and gives you a feel of old world charm.
My compliments to the staff who go above and beyond their duty to make guests comfortable. I had no issues about kids security ( they were in separate room). One person on the floor always inquired about them:-)..!!
The food served is Indian but some of the best made!! Must try ker sangri , Laal maas and jangli chicken all local delicacies… all were lip smacking!! My kids being kids often ordered western food from Zomato and hotel very graciously allowed that..!!
All in all for heritage property it’s superb.

Date of stay: October 2021