Very beautiful hotel. Perform in the evening. The breakfast is good. Spacius rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranbanka, literally meaning the master of battles, was an honor conferred upon the courageous Rajput clan of Jodhpur - the Rathores. A part of the erstwhile palace was commissioned to be converted into a heritage hotel, aptly named Ranbanka Palace; offering guests the opportunity to enjoy one of Rajasthan's foremost royal experiences. With magnificent views of the Blue city, Ranbanka Palace retains and preserves the old world charm and glory of a bygone era. Its central location allows easy access to key leisure and business addresses in the city. The heritage hotel today houses a range of accommodation from deluxe pool and courtyard facing rooms to extravagant suites in the royal 'Heritage Wing' and luxurious 'Jodhana Wing'.Ranbanka Palace offers an array of cuisine and is famous for its elaborate Rajasthani flavors. From in-room dining to buffets, a la carte, private gatherings and theme dinners, Ranbanka Palace offers diversity in dining at: - the garden by the restaurant & poolside; The Pancharanga multi cuisine restaurant serving Indian, Continental,& Oriental dishes ; The Polo Bar, with an eclectic selection of Beverages housing an exhibit of the family's trophies won over generations and The Baithak, an exemplary Rajasthani lounge complete with Bajots & Gaddi Massons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTrip, TravelGuru, Expedia, Hotels.com, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Ranbanka Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranbanka Palace Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Ranbanka Palace Hotel Jodhpur