Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 69
View deal
Hotels.com
Priceline
US$ 69
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$ 69
eDreamsUS$ 69
Agoda.comUS$ 69
1,251 results
All reviews manager rakesh an oasis lovely garden beautiful hotel heritage hotel comfortable rooms home away from home breakfast and dinner memorable stay visit jodhpur clock tower blue city india greenery chaos ambience midst
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2021

You can feel the caring touch of the owner family in every aspect of this hotel.
Led by the manager Rakesh ji, the entire team is well trained and courteous.
Great food too ! Don't miss!
Absolutely recommended !

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank HappyIndian12
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I adored my stay here. The rooms are decorated beautifully and are very clean. Outside around the hotel is a good pool to relax in and a bright garden, excellent for enjoying morning breakfast. The staff here aren’t only helpful and kind but they are all great people. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel and I will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 February 2021

We stayed at this beautiful, green property in Jodhpur and it was an absolute delight to stay in this great property managed so well by Mr Rakesh Singh.

Location- Right at the heart of the city you find this hidden gem with lots of greenery. Clock tower is hardly 3 km from this place and you easily get autos, cab, ola/uber etc. All tourist places and shopping destinations are nearby.

Property- Beautiful place with nice big pool and gardens. Sufficient parking available.

Rooms- Bigger than regular hotel rooms and with all necessary amenities. Bed was comfortable and we had a good sleep.

Food- Restaurant serves good food. We had Laal Maans, Paneer, Dal. All were delicious.

Staff- Great service from all of the staffs. We were so happy with the warm hospitality provided.

Overall it was a memorable stay. Thanks to Rakesh Singh Ji for his impeccable arrangements. Much appreciated. This property is recommended for anyone on visit to Jodhpur

Room tip: all rooms are good
Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank raj15561
Reviewed 9 February 2021

Beautiful green property with very hospitable staff. Amazing food and served with lot of love. I stayed here only for one night,I wish I could have stayed for one more.
Rooms are nicely done, very colourful and comfortable. The entire property is very tastefully done.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2021

I am not sure where to start, the property is too beautiful, the staff is so cooperative that we felt so overwhelmed by their hospitality. Going an extra mile to make customers happy is their motto i suppose. Food here is too good,the only problem being they do not have much to offer from the menu. The property manager Mr Rakesh ji was very helpful. He helped us wherever we were stuck anywhere or dubious on how to go forward. My wife and I had decided to stay only for two days but we decided to stay one more night just so that we could enjoy there more.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple