This hotel is a little outside of the main city but easily reachable in a couple of minutes by car. It was nice to leave the hustle and bustle of the city to take a swim in the lovely swimming pool of an exscellent size. We had a good breakfast and were looked after very well. Our room was beautifully furnished and apart from a great big spider in the bathtub which was there to greet us upon arrival (luckily the personnel got rid of it swiftly) it was clean and attractive. We had a Deluxe room which was well worth it. Can't say much about the dinner or the food because we had those in town. It's always a good sign when you don't want to leave a place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devibhawan is family run heritage property with 24 well appointed a/c rooms with all modern amenities in each room,in house restaurant serves fresh home cooked food to guests staying here,also have swimming pool,all major cards accepted and travel desk for all your travel arrangements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Devi Bhawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devi Bhawan Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Devi Bhawan Hotel Jodhpur