All reviews small hotel food quality laal maans required amenities nice hospitality business trip hotel staff comfortable stay amazing hotel special thanks railway station rooftop restaurant recommend this hotel anand airport mr jalsa
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Our's was short ,only a one night stay at Jodhpur on way to Delhi from Jaiselmer. And this hotel provided value for money. Nothing much to talk about , but from Breafast room , one gets a nice view of Umed Bhawan Palace.

Room tip: Rooms with view of Umed Bhawan Palace can be a better choice.
Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 14 November 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights as I was coming to the end of my trip through India. The photos on the site where I booked the hotel looked good and there were quite a few favorable reviews on Trip Advisor.

The reality of staying there soon made me question how on earth some people could review this hotel so favorably.

It's not located in the center of Jodhpur but that's not a huge problem as all the places of interest aren't too far away.

What is a huge problem is the cleanliness and drainage they have in the guest rooms.

When I checked in, I was given a quiet room and after a long drive, all I wanted was a shower. Imagine what it was like to get into the shower and have water pooling all around your feet within a few seconds of the shower running. The "YUK" factor was 11 out of 10.

Since it was late, I didn't want to go down to reception but waited till the next morning.

At reception, the young man told me that there was nobody who could deal with my complaint and would I go and have breakfast and come back later. I went off to breakfast in the hotel's restaurant.

If the "YUK" factor in the bathroom with the pooling water was 11 out of 10, then the scene at breakfast was definitely 15 out of 10. On arriving at the restaurant, there seemed to be overflowing water on the floor just outside the toilets. The door leading into the restaurant was so disgustingly filthy, I was glad to have hand sanitizer with me. Some of the guests who had just finished breakfast there were thoughtless in the extreme. They threw their used napkins, toothpicks and other breakfast items on the floor and due to short staff in the restaurant, none of this had been cleared up.

There was a buffet breakfast and the waiter/cook was making toast for guests at the buffet table. Here's my third "YUK" factor: he was using his bare hands (no plastic gloves or tongs) to take the bread out of the package and put the slices in the toaster.

There's nothing to completely take away your appetite like seeing someone handle food that you are about to eat with their bare hands. Suffice to say I didn't have toast....

I returned to the Front Desk and finally got a chance to speak to the owner. He's really very nice but unfortunately, still has problems training his staff.

Jodhpur is one of the most beautiful cities in India. I'm just sorry I didn't have a hotel and service that made my stay memorable.

The Jodhana Elite is not elite on many counts, namely their appalling drainage problems in the bathrooms and cleanliness in their restaurant. They're friendly enough but need to really work on these 2 problems.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Chris75058
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I went to Jodhpur with my family last week and stayed in Jodhana Elite. I must say that the hotel is really good. The rooms are neat and clean and one can get a very good view of the city from the restaurant top. The staff is also very helpful. They also prepared the authentic rajasthani meal(daal, baati, churma) on our demand which was very delicious. This hotel really provides value for money.

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed there on 22 June 2015 . The Staff at the checkin was good , lobby was clean as its only a 2 and a half year property . The rooms were clean . The only issue i faced was that as i moved out of the room they put A/c off from the reception which result huge humidity when you come back from outside .

The Best part of the hotel was that the bed is very comfortable and clean . The Bathroom amenities like moisturisers,shampoo .. etc i found were old they were not that good quality as it was to be .

I read that food was good but i ordered french fries and they were all half cooked and which resulted me a bad stomach .

Overall experience was good and might use this property as an option while visiting to Jodhpur as i am very frequent visitor to jodhpur .

Room tip: Good Location , Average Services
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited Jodhpur few days back with my family and found this hotel to stay. It is a very good hotel with clean rooms with a good staff. The rooftop restra was having mouth watring food. I like this hotel and will stay in future again at Jodhana Elite.....

Date of stay: April 2014