All reviews small hotel food quality laal maans required amenities nice hospitality business trip hotel staff comfortable stay amazing hotel special thanks railway station rooftop restaurant recommend this hotel anand airport mr jalsa
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed there on 22 June 2015 . The Staff at the checkin was good , lobby was clean as its only a 2 and a half year property . The rooms were clean . The only issue i faced was that as i moved out of the room they put A/c off from the reception which result huge humidity when you come back from outside .

The Best part of the hotel was that the bed is very comfortable and clean . The Bathroom amenities like moisturisers,shampoo .. etc i found were old they were not that good quality as it was to be .

I read that food was good but i ordered french fries and they were all half cooked and which resulted me a bad stomach .

Overall experience was good and might use this property as an option while visiting to Jodhpur as i am very frequent visitor to jodhpur .

Room tip: Good Location , Average Services
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I visited Jodhpur few days back with my family and found this hotel to stay. It is a very good hotel with clean rooms with a good staff. The rooftop restra was having mouth watring food. I like this hotel and will stay in future again at Jodhana Elite.....

Date of stay: April 2014
1  Thank ravimac1982
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Personally I had a very nice experience with the entire staff. Although my stay was during a festival time (HOLI) and I was totally alone in the hotel,still they served me and spend good time with me celebrating the ocassion.

All including Mr.Udit was quite friendly and left me a feeling of being at home.

Lovely guys...!!!!Keep it Up and Thanks

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We have stay here for two days, nice hotels, smiley staff. very good food. Near from Airport, umaid bhavan palace and clock market. They also have lounge but it was under renovation for now. Highly Recommended.

Date of stay: March 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I have stayed here in the month of November - 2013 with my family. A nice descent hotel to stay. Nice rooms, descent staff and clean.

They have separate arrangements for drivers also. No pool no kid activity.

Date of stay: November 2013