Came to Umaid Bhawan for a Dinner. The whole evening was like a fairy tale. The palace was lit up like a new wed bride.... The garden looked like an oasis in the desert with cool wind blowing. The swimming pool at the basement looked as if your are in the heaven. It gave a glimpse of what royalty used to be in India. The dinner was nothing less than spectacular. The spread was more that one could imagine...... The chef was personally attending to the guests and was ready to make things if there was a requirement that wasn't there on the menu. It was very expensive but it was worth it. I don't think anything else would get closer to making you believe you are one of the Maharajas when you are in Umaid Bhawan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Rajasthan