Never stayed in a palace before and this building fitted the bill. the building is extraordinary with huge gardens with peacocks. The staff were extremely keen to please and were very helpful and courteous.
Fantastic welcome was accorded with a 4 guard canopy cover honour, garlands and the traditional tilak on the forehead. The evening was spent going around the palace building and lot of information was given about the palace, its surroundings and its rulers. This was a champagne included tour...
Great experience !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Yatra, DerbySoftTaj, ClearTrip, Booking.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Rajasthan