See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Hi, I am typing from Karni Bhawan and the hotel is a heritage hotel as it says...the best part is food where it's just like "Ghar ka Khana" meaning Food which is just made at home. They prepare food in order as requested. Hence, if u order x it will be prepared and then will come to your table. Best is to order in advance before you sit for dinner. I have three rooms booked and we all are enjoying the stay and ofcourse enjoying aircrafts!
I will rate this hotel to 4 star!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

I was there during by stay in Rajasthan and had to make a stopover at Jodhpur to shorten the long drive from Udaipur to Jaisalmer. We had gotten a deluxe room. Me and my wife were pretty happy with the cleanliness of this hotel and the necessary Bathroom supplies and room supplies were found to be adequately supplied. The property was very beautiful with the hotel reflecting its royal past all around.

The staff as many other reviewers pointed out were locals who wanted to help us and give their full service but due to lack of training and upgradation they lacked the responsibilities of a good hotel staff.

I don't want to say this is a bad hotel as i personally didn't have any bad experience. I would only be able to do a just review by giving points to their different departments as follows:

Hotel lobby and premises: 7/10
Staff: 6/10
Service attitude: 7/10
Rooms: 6/10
Cleanliness: 8/10
Amenities: 6/10
Lighting and ventilation: 5/10
Breakfast spread: 6/10 (pretty sufficient, although when we came for breakfast on the first day there was nothing on the table but they offered to make for us whatever we want)
But we had to skip breakfast as we had an appointment for flying fox ziplining.

They upgraded us to a suite room on our visit back from jaisalmer after two days, but the suite was just bigger than the deluxe room and nothing else. So don't go for a suite if you plan to.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jithin G
Reviewed 3 August 2016

We stayed here for 3D/2N in Dec 2015, part of our Rajasthan Roadtrip.

Our stay started off on a wrong note with a rude man at the reception, who was very disrespectful and discourteous.
Given this is a hospitality industry and Rajasthan, basic expectation is to be welcomed and not shoo’ed away. For a moment I wondered whether I should check-in with my family to another hotel?

Thankfully, this incident was an exception to an otherwise good stay.

The property is a haveli turned into a hotel, with a small pool and lawn. The lawn is good to bask in the sun during winters, as you enjoy your lunch. They also had a bonfire in the evening.

The hotel is centrally located and on the main road, so good accessibility. We stayed in the first floor, corner room which was pretty spacious.

The food was ok, breakfast could be better. Rest of the staff seemed pretty hospitable.

Given the location and price, would say its not a bad option.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Yes Karni Bhawan Jodhpur is the cleanest hotel in Rajasthan . Great food n also good for corporate breakfast n a cool garden area for a family feast . Feel the clean room n clean ambience justifies the five star hotel experience in an affordable budget . Keep up the good work

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Excellent Heritage Hotel at Jodhpur, The moment you reach to the hotel, they welcome you like a king. You will be really excited to see that kind of environment. Rooms are very luxurious and beautiful. Definitely it's a nice place to visit. You can see nice royal cars of old-age.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business