I stayed there recently for two nights, and had the most relaxing and peaceful time. It is a graceful and pretty oasis in a quite chaotic city. My room was spotless, comfortable bed, good air conditioning, beautiful surroundings and gardens, nice looking pool. I found the staff very prompt, attentive, and gracious as was the owner.
Drawbacks if any were pool too cold for me to enjoy and it was hot out, but there was one family who did swim while I was there so perhaps that is just me, as I prefer a bit of heat in a pool, the water must have been close to 20-22 degrees C, the other drawback which is also a positive is that it is a bit out of the city, so maybe a 10 to 15 minute drive in. However it is also nice to be out of the city a little.
All in all highly recommended with comfortable rooms, and very. Ery helpful and gracious staff. I should also mention. I liked the food so much I ate my dinner there both nights, and I was glad I did. Very very good food, and breakfast buffet was also delicious. I found the wait staff very very prompt, and appropriately attentive. Very very nice touch was the packed breakfast in a box when I was departing arly for Jalismar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ratan Vilas was built in 1920 as a private residence by Maharaj Ratan Singhji of Raoti, Jodhpur. The villa is being managed as a hotel since 2000 by Ratan Singhji’s great grandson, Brijraj Singh. The guest rooms and the common areas are well appointed and arranged with care. Ratan Vilas as a place to stay offers its guests an eternal old world charm seamlessly blending with the modern comforts and an authentic experience of the legendary Rajput hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Yatra and Agoda so you can book your Ratan Vilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratan Vilas Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Ratan Vilas Hotel Jodhpur