Absolutely lovely! Nice, spotless simple rooms, lovely courtyard restaurant, great building, fantastic pool area, good staff. A little away from the city (10 mins and 80R autorickshaw) which we liked. Free WIFI in public areas. Hope to be able to go back. One if the best we experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ratan Vilas was built in 1920 as a private residence by Maharaj Ratan Singhji of Raoti, Jodhpur. The villa is being managed as a hotel since 2000 by Ratan Singhji’s great grandson, Brijraj Singh. The guest rooms and the common areas are well appointed and arranged with care. Ratan Vilas as a place to stay offers its guests an eternal old world charm seamlessly blending with the modern comforts and an authentic experience of the legendary Rajput hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Yatra, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Ratan Vilas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ratan Vilas Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Ratan Vilas Hotel Jodhpur