FindHotel
Etrip
Traveluro
StayForLong
1,612 results
All reviews tent room vintage cars swimming pool main building heritage property f b manager an oasis old world charm breakfast spread visit jodhpur blue city india luxury palace ambience bhawan hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 January 2022 via mobile

Energetic and very proactive staff.
Excellent food.
Prompt services with supportive staff members.
Staff is always around you to help you in every possible way.
Clean property and very well sanitised.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ramesh Menon, General Manager at Ajit Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Dear Mr. Gosar,

Greetings from Ajit Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur!

Thank you for staying with us at Ajit Bhawan and for your valuable comments.

I would like to thank you for appreciating our hotel and surroundings. Also I am pleased to know that you were impressed with the promptness and services of our staff.we are extremely delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay here as this encourage us to work efficiently and provide you with quality service.

I hope that you will consider to stay with us again. Entire Ajit Bhawan team look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 January 2022 via mobile

We spent two nights in January at Ajit Bhawan during a tour of the region. Stayed in one of the vintage suites (2nd of two floors) which was large and comfortable for our family of three. Others have commented with disappointment that the hotel part of the property wasn’t authentically old, but we found the grounds and the many details to be beautiful and very well maintained. And after spending other nights during our trip choosing between plugging in the lamp or our phone, having a few modern conveniences in such a stunning setting was deeply appreciated. Breakfasts were great and varied and the restaurant and outdoor seating areas are inviting. Had one excellent dinner too with some local Rajasthani music in the background. Food, service, and drinks were all top notch. Our only complaint was that the cot supplied for our teen was rock hard firm, but after the first night it was exchanged without hassle to something comfortable. Highly recommend!

Dear Mr. Lyons,

Greetings from Ajit Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur!

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your memorable experience.

we are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay here and liked the surroundings and architect of the hotel.Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience in regards to dinner and appreciating the food.

Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

This place breathes royalty from the moment you enter the property to the moment you leave. Stayed here to bring in my birthday along with my parents, wife and in laws… and so glad we decided to be at Ajit Bhawan.

Their manager Arun helped me book 3 rooms at short notice, the front office manager helped my wife plan my birthday, their live performers performed just for me, their housekeeping brought furnitures in to enable a private pre-game before dinner, their front office again helped me with one of the valuables my mom had accidentally thrown in the bin… I can go on and on with how this property made my birthday super special and I cannot thank Ajit Bhawan enough. Their staff make this place magical!

The breakfast was very good too, however, we thought the dinner was not as good as we hoped for (probably the lunch at their sister property Khaas Bagh, raised our expectations too much). The service at the restaurant, however, was top notch - at par with Michelin star restaurants I have been to.

Other areas of improvement can be providing irons in all rooms (it was provided on request), ensuring uniform hot water in the shower (it was turning hot and cold every 10seconds) and having better wifi throughout the property (with easier login details instead of manually written wifi cards).

Being a frequent business traveller in global hotel brands, shower and wifi are the two most important features I look for - the fact that Ajit Bhawan didnt get these right and yet I could not stop smiling during the stay says what a special place this is.

Perhaps you dont need wifi to feel like royalty. Stay here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramesh Menon, General Manager at Ajit Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2022

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Ajit Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur!

Thank you for staying with us at Ajit Bhawan and for your valuable feedback.

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a memorable experience in our hotel and humbled by your comments.as this will only encourage us to work efficiently and to provide you with quality service and hospitality.Also I am pleased to know that you were impressed with the courtesy and services of our staff.

Your feedback in regards to the hot water and WiFi has my personal attention and I will ensure to make improvements for the same.

Reviewed 3 January 2022

Stayed in Dec 2021 as family. The stay at Ajit Bhawan was superb. Right from airport pickup to drop, check in at reception as well as the room cleanliness. The food choices are also excellent and breakfast is lavish. We also had engaged the travel desk for sight seeing and it was promptly organised. Shyam singh ji our driver was really courteous and helpful, thankful to him for making our trip memorable. Definitely would recommend the hotel for a lovely stay.

The tour guide Shailendra ji (09929081000) was also knowledgeable and helped us to do local shopping as well.

Date of stay: December 2021
Ramesh Menon, General Manager at Ajit Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Ajit Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur!

Thank you for staying with us at Ajit Bhawan and sharing your valuable comments.

We are delighted to know that you had a lovely stay here and enjoyed the services.Thank you for appreciating the staff as this encourage us to work efficiently and to provide you with quality service and hospitality.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Hotel was nice butt the complementary food which was severd in the room also were being charged , the were charging 10 rupees things like wafer, dry fruit from this i will suggest my relatives not to come here, experience
was to bad , please Improve thiss

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ramesh Menon, Guest Services / Front Office at Ajit Bhawan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2022

Dear Mr. Singhal,

Greetings from Ajit Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur!

Thank you for staying with us.

Your feedback in regards to the minibar placed in the room is on chargeable basis however at the time of check out we have informed you the same and offered you 15% discount on minibar.