Ajit bhavan hotel has got very good rooms, excellent food and very good courteous staff. I had stayed in this hotel for 2 days and had a very memorable experience. I would recommend this hotel for family & couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ajit Bhawan Palace is the residence for the family of the younger brother of the late Maharaja of Jodhpur, Umed Singh Sahib. Built in 1923 for Maharaj Ajit Singh, it exudes the true essence of an oasis with magical powers capable of making the worries of the world simply melt away. The Palace Resort has the foundation of a legacy that is part of the history behind the city of Jodhpur, it is about achieving a balance between history while enriching your experience through comfort & unique original style. Must have a joy ride on vintage car when you are in Jodhpur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, ClearTrip, Ctrip TA, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Ajit Bhawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ajit Bhawan Hotel Jodhpur
- Ajit Bhawan Jodhpur, Rajasthan