I was in Jodhpur for three days on work and this hotel was the only one where accomodation was available. This hotel exemplifies average. Apart from the food, there is nothing that this hotel excels at, nor is there anything that i would put my finger on and say, "this is terrible".
The location is the only plus - about 15 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the palace. If you do not expect to spend time in the hotel, this would be a place you could bunk at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur offers a perfect setting to experience the rich culture and traditions of Rajasthan. You will cherish the royal warmth, hospitality and service for a long time. Mapple Abhay, Jodhpur is a 72 room friendly, relaxed and charming hotel in the heart of the Sun City Jodhpur. Minutes away from the Umaid Bhavan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort the guests are a handshake away from the magical past. The Rajput chivalry and valour and the vibrant hues of history come alive in the red sandstone city. You take home more than pictures as the Jodhpur experience is offered on a platter. As your eyes soak in the grandeur you can almost hear the victory bugle and Mapple Abhay lets you 'just be yourself' at the centre stage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelGuru, Yatra, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, Agoda, ClearTrip and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mapple Abhay Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Mapple Abhay Hotel Jodhpur
- Mapple Abhay Jodhpur Rajasthan