“Not good any more ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: South Indian dishes speciality
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I have been to this place so many times before but this time... It was difficult for me to finish the food. Service was good but Masala papad and cheese Rawa Masala dosa were not tasty enough. Didn't liked it at all

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Well I had been in Jodhpur for a week and wanted to try out something different hence went to Sankalp. The mini idlis that I ordered were hard though the chutneys and sambhar hit the right notes. However, the thing that irritated me the most was that the hotel staff switched off the AC as soon as I had finished eating. And it was a very hot day and the restaurant too was sultry though it was supposed to be air conditioned.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

First of all, I would like to start by saying, It was overall a bad experience
Now details:1.no guidance regarding sitting arrangement
2.we have order of dosa, prepared in butter, but half of order was cooked in butter and half in oil.. They didn't even confirm that the second preparation needs to be in oil or what..
3. They brought sambar only after, we had eaten the dosas.
4.straw for buttermilk and lassi were of such a poor quality that it was almost impossible to drink with them
5 and finally they didn't even have a working card payment machine..
Now what else can I say

1  Thank 878prateeks
Reviewed 23 January 2016

The restaurant serves only South Indian Food. However the same is average. Though Kanchipuram idli was mentioned in the Menu, it was not available. I had Sandwich Uttapum which was mentioned as their special dish but it was just average and not as I expected.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We visited on weekday and had reserved table. Ordered variety of Dosas. Too good varieties. Must try if you are in Jodhpur to get taste of South India delicacies.