Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
$30
View deal
Booking.com$30
Agoda.com$30
FindHotel$30
eDreams$30
All reviews walking distance blue city mehrangarh fort enjoyable stay the owner clock tower jodhpur city an amazing view rooftop restaurant great stay india property
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2021

The location, the owner, the staff, decor and cleanliness - everything was top notch! One of the best (if not, the best) stays I have ever been in the world!
Must have too visit

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2021

My experience with Dev Kothi was superb from the time I booked this hotel. Manu bhaiya (Original name is Manoj) is fully supportive and showed us room in advance before booking the property, starting from welcoming us in the hotel from day 1 till we have left the property Manu bhaiya has supported us throughout.
Always remember It is not a hotel, it is a home stay where you can live freely and get interesting information about the city. This property is at a very good location and very close to "Step well" (Walking distance).
Fort view is very much visible from the room as well as terrace. Terrace is the best place I must say where anyone can enjoy tea or coffee. Manu bhaiya is the gem and you can have endless talk with him of course if you are in a mood to talk. We talked till late around 1 AM about the city, about our lives and various things.

I was bit emotional when we were about to leave and proceeding for next destination. Overall, I must say anyone will not get any issues.

Property wise we get all the facilities, rooms are like Haveli only. Manu bhaiya has put his soul and maintained the property very well. We talked a lot what new things can be implemented since we both shared same interest area.
I also would like to talk about Mr Ravi (Kiku bhaiya) who is friend of Manu bhaiya and he was equally supportive. He showed us blue city and best part was he was enthusiastic to show good things about Jodhpur. Also, would like to mention there was no business involved. He showed things like we are his relatives and we also greeted him the same ways. We really loved the way we have been treated in Jodhpur by Manu bhaiya, Ravi bhaiya, Vashu, Manu bhaiya son (very sweet boy, adorable).
One thing I can say without any doubt that Dev kothi was the best place we stayed so far and Jodhpur city and Jodhpur people were very welcoming. Everyone almost helped us with their best effort. I can write more but ending this here. Just blindly select this property and relax. Only suggestion will be that don't expect parking and all since Jodhpur is a beautiful heritage city and streets are quite narrow. For us it is not a problem at all because we loved the heritage area the way it has been kept and maintained.

Room tip: Just choose Hertiateg room with Balcony.
Date of stay: November 2021
1  Thank Shachindra18
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

We had a comfortable stay at Dev Kothi. We opted for one Queen room which has fort view from Balcony & King Room which has fort view from a Window.
Both rooms were great and staff was also very friendly specially Vasu.
Terrace has small cafe which has an amazing view of the Blue City and Fort.

Date of stay: December 2020

Manigandan S
wrote a review Mar 2020
Chennai (Madras), India
1 contribution
Worst staff and worst Coustmer service
We stayed in yogi for 2 days we booked 2rooms 1room OD triple sharing bed and another was 2 bed sharing we traveled from jaipur almost 6 hours long drive....it near the main attraction fort u have good view of the fort. But never ever go to the restaurant on rooftop worst service ...the. waiter was so rude... And worst behavior... I prefer this place is good only for forniers...tgis differently not a good place for Indians to stay plz don't book u r stay
Date of stay: March 2020

Freddy L
Hararit, Israel
26 contributions6 helpful votes
Our favorite stay so far
We felt that we won the lottery here, getting a fort-view room. This is a beautiful old building, wonderfully restored, with modern clean rooms. Little things count as well, such as the good lighting in the room. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The rooftop is a great place to to sit and watch the changing colors of the fort. The food was very good, the prices reasonable. Within 20 minute walk to the fort, 15 minutes to the clock tower. All in all, a very enjoyable stay.
Date of stay: February 2020

Richard B
5 contributions1 helpful vote
Like Home!
I stayed at Yogi for 2 weeks and now I want to return ASAP.simple, comfortable rooms in an extremely ancient Haveli beneath the massive Fort. Above all, my needs were gladly met and the family and their staff exceeded my expectations! Most tourists visit Jodhpur for 3 days. This only scratches the surface. I could have easily stayed a month. The people, weather in February and food, make it all too easy. This is a fantastic place to relax and maybe, get started on that novel. Highly recommended!
Date of stay: February 2020

Caroline Overga... H
17 contributions5 helpful votes

Best local experience
Beautiful place and location. We had the best service and delicious food at the rooftop restaurant too. Definitely worth a visit more than just the one has our highest recommendations

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 November 2020

I really enjoyed my stay at Dev Koti great location right near the crazy busy market and also a short walk to the beautiful blue city and fort. I had a castle view room which was very comfortable, would recommend it as a great place to stay in jodhpur

Date of stay: November 2020