“Royal and homely stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 96 Hotels in Jodhpur
Mumbai, India
“Royal and homely stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was our choice as it was near to airport, our business work and the evening site seeing locations.Rooms are spacious, clean and quite.Food is tasty, hygienic and can also ask for local cuisines. The visit to the fort along with the owner Mr.Pushpender Singh gave me a very close look at the traditions followed by the locals towards the great Rajput community. The hotel has a power backup and i we didn't fell the heat of power cuts.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Jodhpur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

My friend told me to book a hotel for his stay in Jodhpur. I chose this hotel based on tripadvisors ratings. My friends stay at the Kiran VIlas was simply amazing. Rooms and grounds were great but what made it stand out was the service provided by the staff and the attention to detail. Everyone was really friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had a great stay. Hotel owner Mr. Pushpendra Singh is very Nice & cooperative person.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
calgary
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Kiran Vilas changed our trip to India. We arrived in Jaipur and had a terrible stay at a horrible guesthouse. Thankfully, we received some advice to book at Kiran Vilas, and our trip to India was transformed by Pushpender and his gracious and helpful staff. The room was as advertised: clean, spacious and comfortable. Pushpender made all arrangements for us during our time here and even drove us to dinner the first night. His father made dinner for us the second night, which we enjoyed on the rooftop patio overlooking the Fort and the Palace. Pushpender also told us how much things should cost, such as tuk-tuks, rugs and scarves and also confirmed our reservation for our next hotel in Delhi.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

We chose this place based on tripadvisors ratings, and it did not disappoint. The rooms are spacious, the staff is helpful and the location is easily accessible. Only hitch was the view from our room (an electricity pole) and the two hour power cuts which stopped all activity (they don't have power backup). Apart from this it's a very good place and is recommended.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Thecrook1980
Venice Beach, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

I was meeting my Beloved in India and his flight was delayed so I arrived ALONE and a little concerned. Pushpender was there when I got of the plane and took me to his home - Kiran Vilas. He got me all settled and then took me to a POLO match where we met the KING! Whom Pushpender knows. I was on my own for a couple days but Pushpender and his dad made me feel safe and at home. His dad even took me to the local barber to get my hair dried and taught me personally how to do his daily yoga routine - which I still do.
Our last night there he arranged a cultural exchange with a wonderful band and we danced and drank and sang and had a wonderful time. I spent 2 weeks in India at multiple home locations and frankly they were all great - but Kiran Villas and Pushpender will always be my favorite part of India.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple